The Apprentice 5

Josh

• Members

HATE Andrea. Stupid biyatch. Im so glad Roxanne won and shut her up in the process.

Gold Rush has all the cute guys and I was like no, we're going to lose one of them. I'm glad Tarek's still here bc I actually like him but he needs to step it up

After watching the finished products, it was obvious who won. GR did a horrible job. It was just a mess

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bryce better get fired tonight - He has said the most ridiculous things tonight.... "You have to make me look good!"....WTF. You suck dude.

Oh and being late to the meeting - Charmaine told you what time the meeting was - how do you not know what time you're meeting the executives - and then when the CEO asks you if you just didn't know the city - you don't answer and just start telling him what you're going to do (ask questions and give us answers)....and then when he chews you out on being late you finally use the excuse you didn't know the city?

There needs to be a MASS firing...Bryce and Tarek are on top of the list.

OH and another week Lee gets off...I'm sorry but that's lame...either the producers need to just not make the people work that day or Lee needs to suck it up - it's not fair he now gets 2 tasks off....that's lame.

• Members

The only thing Bryce did right tonight was stand up to Trump. I loved that, "Trump should listen somtimes" :lol: So true.

Otherwise, Bryce was terrible. First he didn't listen to Charmaine about the appointment. I mean I was wondering why the hell they were still standing in the suite when they had only 30 minutes to get to Arby's. Then Bryce's comments about certain things were just hilariously painful, brushing off the execs after being late was such a bad move, why the hell did he do that?

I think, if the team was so unified and didn't want anyone fired, I think I would've justified bringing Lee into the boardroom by saying that it meant another person on the team was safe, in essence, Bryce was bringing only one person into the boardroom.

I thought both jingles were fine. It was definitely a close one, I was actually pretty partial to Gold Rush's.

Charmaine is so cute :lol: She cried twice tonight.

Pretty good episode, I am enjoying this season.

• Members

I hope Roxanne wins. She's literally the only female left I can see pulling it off. Maybe Leslie but she's gotta step it up soon.

SYNERGY

Sean - He did okay, I guess, LOL.

Allie - Doing well.

Michael - Nice to hear more out of him.

Andrea - thank god not a lot of out of her

Roxanne - The BEST. she better freaking win.

Tammy - didn't add much

GOLD RUSH

Tarek - Idiot. I almost felt bad for him until he started bitching about how the team targets him cause he is a threat. No it's cause you SUCK.

Bryce - He tried to be too nice of a guy. Deserved to be fired for his dumbass boardroom decision.

Lee - starting to annoy me. I respect his religion practices, but I dunno.

Charmaine - love her. Heh. Just something about her.

Leslie - girl's gotta step it up.

Lenny - he better step it up too or he's toast. Still loving him though.

• Members

I felt bad for Lenny this week. Here you have a man who worked himself up from being a Janitor and you're complaining he can't do a jingle? I wonder just how many people who learned a different language as an adult can even speak it properly, let alone write a fricking jingle! Bill really pissed me off when he said that he's been here for 14 years and should know by now. You can listen to Lenny talk and see how flustered he gets to know that he still is struggling with English.

So far, I'm not seeing many Apprentices in this lot. I am still loving Lenny, but I know he won't win. I would be okay with Sean, he has great lips!

• Members

And Charmaine claims another victim! (According to Trump anyway)

While I see both points in the Lee issue, I do feel he should participate a bit more.

And totally shine the weeks he is there.

No way, no how was Trump going to fire him because of the Jewish holidays, especially with George being Jewish. Not to mention, it'll open a can of worms and could probably bring on a lawsuit.

-Happy to see Bryce go, he was too nice and a people pleaser.

-Great to see Bill, but I miss Ivanka. :(

• Members

I've read that their contracts are over 100 pages long. I doubt they'd be able to sue for anything with that, lol.

As far as Lee and the Jewish holidays go, I'm not buying it. He seems to know the politics of the game very well and will take any chance he has to get out of the game. WHen he was PM, the only reason he won is because Lenny rallied the team together and made it happen. He hasn't really shown much skill, except for knowing how things work for the show. He really needs to step it up for me to like him. I will just lose it if he takes another holiday.

• Members

I think both Leslie & Lenny deserved to be fired. Lenny was downright awful in the 1st episode. Lee turned me off by standing up for Lee.

My Rankings...

1. Roxanne

2. Charmaine

3. Sean

4. Allie

5. Tammy

6. Tarek

7. Michael

8. Lee

9. Andrea

My prediction

9th: Tammy (Too utr and hasn't shown any brilliance)

8th: Lee (He just seems to be getting a real negitive edit)

7th: Michael (Just isn't as good as the other 6)

6th: Allie/Tarek

5th: Tarek/Allie

4th: Charmaine (Trump seemed to like her in the last 2 episodes)

3rd: Sean

2nd: Andrea

1st: Roxanne

I'm really thinking the season is turning into an Andrea vs Roxanne showdown.

• Members

Why did NBC air two episodes? I taped last night and almost missed the second one.

Lenny was an ass and did need to go. When Trump said that Leslie was so quet, I was thinking wow, thats the first time Ive ever seen her this season. She really hasnt done anything. Who the hell would pay 8 bucks for a sandwich? A small one at that. A seriously when they said the price, I knew they were going to lose. I feel bad for Gold Rush and Im rooting for them to win bc they're the underdogs

Andrea continues to be a !@#$%^&*]. When she told them straight up she's doing hats, I thought she was being stupid and way too controlling. I loved when Caroline said if someone offered her a hat with a sandwich on the street, she'd keep on walking...lol. It sucks that she won bc I really wanted her to bomb

• Members

It was time for Lenny to go. He deserved to be fired.

I was hoping Lee would go. He does NOTHING except act like a politician. I hope he realizes it's only going to take him so far. I don't get why Leslie didn't point out Lee does next to nothing each task, always has an excuse and on purpose fights against the PM. I mean it's a good strategy but hes' wearing on my nerves. Leslie took being fired on her birthday like a champ. I liked her, sorry to see her go but there weren't really a lot of options. She would of gone even if she brought another person in with her.

1. Roxanne (favorite apprentice.ever)

2. Charmaine (owning EVERYONE; lmao)

3. Allie (adorable; needs to step it up again)

4. Michael (dunno why; I just like him)

5. Tarek (he's becoming likable)

6. Sean (he's a bit annoying but okay)

7. Tammy (too boring to like; LOL)

8. Andrea (bitchy and nasty but damn... hello Alla 2.0)

9. Lee (annoying little nat who needs to go)

HERE'S HOW IT WILL GO, I THINK

9TH - Tammy (too UTR)

8TH - Lee (huge increase in airtime)

7TH - Michael (disaster)

6TH - Sean (has a bad go as PM)

5TH - Charmaine (just becomes an unlucky loser)

4TH - Andrea (too bitchy)

3RD - Allie (just not "strong enough")

2ND - Tarek (improved but Roxanne is better)

1ST - Roxanne (she better freaking win)

I do think we'll see either Andrea or Tarek next to Roxanne in the end. Probably Andrea.

• Members

Lenny is my favorite of all time from this show so I was sad to see him go. He was such a genuine, hardworking guy! I think the language barriers did him in. From the moment The Donald refered to him as "The Russian," I knew he was dead.

I'll miss his hilarious one liners and presence on the show. I read on another forum that Andrea and someone else, maybe SUmmer, said that he was the nicest, most genuine guy they met on the show.

Archived