• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

OMG. I heart Julee Cruise. I always cry during one of her songs. And the Rockin' Back Inside My Heart? Sure, it sounds so bubblegum, right? Little do people know the darkness that's about to approach, and they're immediately sucked in.

• Members

I knew about some of the stuff surrounding her in the revival, but I'm glad she got to come back, however briefly. I had no idea of her struggles. I hope she is at peace. She was the purest conduit of emotion in Twin Peaks, the purest, along with Sheryl Lee, conduit of Lynch's vision. Her scenes, especially the performance in the killer reveal episode, are among the finest works on TV.

Here is her SNL performance, where she (called in at the last minute to replace Sinead O'Connor) was one of the few bright lights of a very ugly episode.

• Members

Awww ... this hurts my heart. Julee was simply amazing and I'm glad to see David Lynch paying tribute to her in his own way. I didn't realize her struggles with lupus and depression until recently. Thanks for posting. 

Please register in order to view this content

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Annette McCarthy (Evelyn Marsh) passed away on January 6. I binge-watched the show in a vacuum around 2008 or so and always enjoyed her on it, despite what would be considered a low point by some.

A link to her son's Insta post about her passing: https://www.instagram.com/p/CnIaE98BRnR/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY%3D

Edited by Bright Eyes

• 1 month later...
  • Members

That's so awesome. It was funny to hear Brett Goldstein's story of Twin Peaks and how scared he was. 

Please register in order to view this content

But yeah, Twin Peaks is the shiznit! 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...