Noah!!!

ChitHappens

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, it's been in my mind all day. I can't stop thinking about it, and the score.

I thought it was good. I didn't love the various plotlines as much as I loved the underlying themes, but that's fine. The movie had lots of interesting stuff going for it in terms of story, though, and the necessary darkness was thankfully included.

I really loved Connelly, I think she was my favorite, and her chemistry with Crowe was great. The kid playing the middle, disgruntled son was also wonderful. Watson was all right. Crowe was Crowe. ph34r.png

Now, was the ending as soul-shaking, chilling as I wanted it to be? Nope. Not even close. But, hey, whatevs. The flood arriving made up for that. :lol:

• Members

Y,

I don't know why you are always messing with my honey, Russell.

I thought he was great, and I believe I'm being objective here.

Jennifer, I had longed for her to give back that Oscar until yesterday. I didn't think she had those particular chops, but she brought it.

Emma Watson was a better actress than I thought. I really enjoyed her.

Logan Lerman, leave it to him to play the piss ant, yet again! I didn't appreciate this character at all. I tried and tried and tried to understand where he was coming from, but I just didn't get it.

Archived