Y&R: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're assuming that I can't differentiate between a character and an actor..but I can. My like for BM has nothing to do with the fact that I like the character but his talent pure and simple.

That's their opnions and they're entitled to it.

• Members

I really only brought up emmy noms because IF (and that's a big IF) acting isn't subjective, then who better to listen to when it comes to acting skills than other actors.

Also I agree about CK. She get bashed because people want Lily to be act more like Dru. I also felt she was miscast at first but no longer hold that opinion. Lily is her own person and most people I know don't really act like their parents. Also Dru grew up in the "streets" while Lily had a cushy upbringing so of course they should act differently.

• Members

I really felt bad for Chloe but she sounded ridiculous

So did Chelsea. She was talking to Chloe like she was her child. "You can't move with us...maybe in a year or so when we get settled"...not that Chloe should be moving but she can live where ever she wants. If she wants to move to paris, who is chelsea to dictate to can't. This was horrible dialogue for two adult women. Ma

• Members

I concur. They both made no sense whatsoever. Chloe could move to paris and get her own place there while Adam and Chelsea could still start their new life together.

Hell all three of them should move to Paris and take Kevin with them.

• Members

I never even thought Chloe meant to live with them. She doesn't now so why would she insinuate that. And I don't think Chelsea thought she meant that. She was basically telling her she couldn't live in paris...she should have said that. But I guess that wouldn't be in line with Chelsea's halo and their friendship.

I truly resent Chelsea. I can't wait for her little dream life to shatter.

Archived