• Members

Nothing about them intrigues me. But I'm resigned to this for a time. But they really need to just gloss over Cutter's history and pretend it never happened. If they play it up to create conflict between Natalie and Clint and she defends Cutter I want somebody, ANYBODY, to slap her Dayum head off her shoulders. I feel it coming. They elevated Natalie's "outsider" status for a reason. Reminded the audience she wasn't raised a Buchanan.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I already did tell you everything about Cutter hiring Dean to sell drugs at Shelter, and that he's not one of the tattoo people since the tainted drugs didn't come from him, but came from Jason instead! Why are you giving me a hard time believing me that Cutter hired Dean to deal drugs at Shelter, and that Cutter might be involved in running a drug ring with Dean and Bruce at Shelter! I don't see you giving cassadine1991 a hard time with his Andrew Trischetta/Jack Manning obsession, Vee!

• Members

I hate to somewhat kinda agree with mr exclamation point, but I thought there was a scene very early on where Cutter sorta told him he could stay there and do his thing as long as he was careful--and I assume Cutter was either getting some sort of cut (no pun intended) or just thought that to have a successful club he needed someone there to sell. But that's a lot of assumptions on my part (though not nearly as many as mr exclamation point made.)

• Members

It means I'm headed to the liquor store. Right now.

Look, I'm trying to get you to process this: Relatively few people on Earth officially hire a drug dealer to illegally deal drugs at their nightclub. Certainly Dean is moving drugs around that club, and it would appear Cutter knows about it. But you're acting like he is on staff as the drug dealer.

You also seem to consider yourself the authority on all things Cutter and Shelter, but you don't seem to understand that just because something is not onscreen yet does not mean it's not possible that Dean might be a bad guy working with the tattoo people even if he doesn't have a tattoo.

Just because something is not onscreen right now and does not necessarily match with what you have literally heard and seen, does not mean it can't or will not happen. They might say tomorrow that Dean is involved with the tattoo people, or that Bruce is an undercover cop or that Cutter didn't know everything he was doing, or that Cutter is the evil mastermind behind Tattoo Gate. And they can do that because it is a soap opera. And then what will you do?

• Members

WE DID NOT SEE A TATTOO ON DEAN'S ARM AT THE EXERCISE CLASS, AND DEAN TOLD CUTTER THAT HE DIDN"T GIVE DANI AND BRIANA TAINTED DRUGS, BECAUSE THE TAINTED DRUGS CAME FROM JASON!!!!!! DEAN GAVE NON_TAINTED DRUGS TO ONE OF THE CLUB'S DJs BEFORE THE BLACKOUT OCCURED!!!!! DOES ANYONE BELIEVE ME ABOUT DEAN NOT BEING ONE OF THE TATTOO PEOPLE?

• Members

They believe you. They're just saying it is possible that can change.

They can still say Dean is a tattoo person (I cannot believe I am saying that) even if he doesn't have a tattoo.

They can say he was lying to Cutter.

They can say he knows Jason, Briana's john.

They can say he knew all about it.

They may or may not do that, but they can do all of that and people are allowed to speculate about them doing that, even though you think you know everything there is to know about this club. Because sometimes, on television, on a fictional television show, they deliberately misdirect the audience. They could even say Cutter is involved if they wanted to. Or Nikki! Or Rama! Or anyone!

Do you understand now why people are speculating on things even though they do not match up with your extremely literal take on this fictional story?

Archived