DAYS: Gay Marriage Storyline?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah, when you've hit a brick wall as far as story goes. No viable romantic pairing gets together as quickly and w/o speed bumps as Will/Sonny, and then comes marriage? Really?! When Will doesn't even have a JOB?! He gonna be a stay at home dad? Are DAYS tackling 'social issue'?Please. DAYS is basically done w/ the characters and they're being backburnered.

• Members

dio, I highly doubt they're being put on the backburner. Maybe a little less focus but DAYS would be so dumb to dump them while the iron was hot. I have to say them playing house all summer doesn't sound thrilling but I actually think we could get some really fun/good material and we need to see them with the baby and dealing with this situation. And isn't Sonny getting a solo business story? So ... yeah.

And considering this thread is about them and it's in spoilers ... However if Chandler leaves, will DAYS actually recast or just take their usual route and fire Freddie and write them out together? I'd be OK with a recast, 6-9 months later. Is it wrong I already see Chandler leaving and Sonny getting awesome breakup material?

• Members

Perhaps the story is about gay marriage rights in Salem. Its not the first tume PM has let the cat out of the bag story wise and all the other ladies nodded in agreement with her so something is def coming!

• Members

Not necessarily...sometimes couples get married because the writers want to tell a story about married couple problems for them...I see it all the time on soaps now. Chelsea and Adam got together like that...oh that rights, you said viable. Sorry...

Archived