OLTL: Thursday, May 23, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched on Tuesday when it was accidentally uploaded but I spent the entire episode thinking so much about whether it would contribute to view counts and if I would be sad having no new OLTL for a week. I don't even really remember what happened but I think it was good. I will watch again tomorrow.

• Members

*Hmm, either way, that made me crack up. I could sense tons of pain in Jack when he threw that glass. Todd can be such a pushy jerk at times, but I can't help but root for him over Vic.

*This is the most investment I've seen on a Viki story in ages.

*Also, I FF'd the Michelle scenes. Why all this time devoted to a character we haven't even met yet?

• Members

I know.. I have to say PP has been very good with young Andrew, love how are doing what ABC never did with him.. I can see Jack is completely torn and is going down a dark road much like Todd did.. I kind of would like if they gave Jack a theme, like how Todd got a theme..

I know, I love how Viki is a major part of this story, and everyone said she's a supporting character..

about Michelle, I guess they are kind of doing the background and setting the stage for her entrance, it's been rarely done well before,

also Dani REALLY wants to jump Matthew's bones..

• Members

True, but I hope they don't make him go down the rape path, either as the perpetrator or as a victim. That's the biggest character assassination there is. Maybe a medical emergency arises in which Todd has to donate an organ or something to Jack might work? I always thought Jack would be better served as being a good guy more in the mould of an AJ Chandler, with some edge here and there.

In other storylines,
*I really don't get how Nat went from mooning over John to suddenly giddy over some silly date with Cutter.
*Clint never knew how to mind his own business. I liked Queen Victoria throwing her weight around ("this is MY PAPER") like the bossbitch that she always has been.
*Destiny talks about being an independent single mom...but she takes cash from Bo and comes over for random playdates. Please.

• Members

Jack a victim of rape??? That's interesting.. I agree, I don't want to see him go down the same dark, twisted path, while waiting to see today's ep, i was rewatching when Todd terrorized Nora at the beach house. I don't want Jack to do anything like that.. I want him to be a balance between both of his parents, but I want him to be more like Blair..I do love the whole medical emergency scenario, that would be great for them..

I guess Natalie hasn't gotten any in over a year, while John almost slept with Sam..

yeah it's classic Clint... I know love seeing Viki want to do things her way, seems like something VICTORIA LORD would do.

I guess Destiny wants all the help she can get from Bo and Nora, since Matthew is busy doing his own thing

Archived