DAYS: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate her and as much as I hate Lucas, I got a kick out of him calling her out on being stupid and being the one person outside of Nicole to openly dissaprove of her with Daniel. Everyone else thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread but I dig Lucas' contempt for him

• Members
They broke up months ago. Last development on that front was her running into him and his new black gf. Leno is still around. He was the doc when Nicole lost her baby last month. He cant leave soon enough though

I saw Rinna on Watch What Happens Live and Andy brought up the last time she was on there and she agreed that Mascolo was the worst actor on the show. He asked how did that go over when she returned to the set and she responed, "well Im no longer on the show". She took the airtime to apologize profusely and say how much she regretted it. I wonder if he did get her fired. She defiently wasnt all jokes and playing when it came to talking about Days

• Members

Finally caught up with the show. Days is still ff material. Kristen return is a flop. Where is Stefano?? Who cares about Gabi and her romance with howdy doody?? Why is Sonny so stupid not to know that the baby is Will's?? Why is this show so boring?? And when did Greg Vaughn become such a hunk?? Holy s hit....that body...damn....and a priest at that..LOL

• Members

I didnt think he was that hunky on GH but on Days damn....that hot hairy firm chest...damn......and his facial aspect has gotten better too....Id tap that with CM in for a threesome....lol Eric Martsolf who???

Cheap, do you have a screen cap of Friday's episode with GV shirtless in bed....hehe

Archived