SoapClassics Begins Streaming AS THE WORLD TURNS on the Internet for Netherlands and South Africa

barber67

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As of today I have not received any information about updating of the website. I checked yesterday only to find that the website has been hacked and I sent notification about it being hacked. I have been very faithful and have purchased every release that has been issued only to feel like I am just a consumer that spent their money and am not within the top posters to receive responses to simple answers.

We, the target group that has supported this new and exciting venture are at times silent but someone needs to speak up.

The AOL fiasco was a big slap in the face. Search For Tomorrow was just starting to embark on the flood storyline. Edge Of Night gave us no resolution to the puppet storyline and was just introducing one half of the greatest super couples in the shows history. Texas was starting with the Indian Jones storyline which SO many people have expressed seeing and this is the point when Texas became watchable. I had a hard time with Another World but I supported it.

I might be someone who is just ranting and raving but if I am going to continue to support this venture a little closure would be nice.

Archived