Days Promo: Who Killed Stefano (Wk 4th June)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And that frustrates me more than anything, too. Whenever DAYS does evolve even slightly, KC panics, because in his '80's-thinking mind, losing a few decimal points in the ratings is equivalent to the sky falling; and we all end up being subjected to yet one more mea culpa interview where he "admits" he screwed up followed by the unveiling of his latest Plan to Save DAYS. Either no one has the guts to tell him not to pull the trigger (again) right away when changes are being made (ratings loss is inevitable, but don't run for [!@#$%^&*] cover after one damn month), or he simply doesn't believe them.

• Members

A couple times? Stefano has "died" and come back so many times, all Morris the Cat can do at this point is just shake his head in amazement. And it's that invincibility, coupled with the fact that putting a cap in his fat ass NOW after all the [!@#$%^&*] he has stirred over the past two decades comes across as a big, honkin' case of "too little, too late," that makes this whole storyline absolutely pointless. I mean, forget about whatever else MarDar did or didn't do as long as they held the HW'ing reins, the fact that they thought shooting Stefano DiMera would have any impact at all on DAYS' audience more than justifies showing them the door.

• Members

Bingo and all you have read the past 2 to 3 years is how Stefano has been neutered, he's no longer written in character by folks that want him mired in the past continuing to chase and terrorize Marlena, like that's must see TV anymore. I liked Stefano in recent years. Did I like him as EJ sounding board for his revolving door of love interests no but I think the DiMeras worked as a family unit for a time and Stefano being given a tad of humanity had something to do with that.

• Members

AMEN! But most don't remember the DAYS of a Salem with people like Alex Marshall, Gwen Davies, Marie Horton, Mickey & Maggie Horton, Melissa Horton, Liz Chandler, Dr. Neil Curtis, Julie & Doug Williams, Tom & Alice Horton, Eugene, and Calliope.

And this was a HUGE mistake. Stefano should have died after Lexie and Mascolo & Jones DEFINITELY should have been given a chance to play out those good bye scenes.

Archived