B&B - Italy Location Shoot Photos and Video

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never been able to stomach B&B, but ITA that it's a great looking soap. I think their outdoor sets (filmed on the soundstage) are the best in daytime and I love that they have establishment shots. Some of the home sets don't work for me because they don't read very "LA," but overall, I also have to give them credit for having great production values.

I've always thought B&B and OLTL were the best looking soaps and I think it's thrilling that B&B is still able to afford these exotic location shoots they've always been known for.

• Members

Steffy needs a real man. Dollar Bill fits, um, the bill!

As far as picture spoilers, this is the spoiler section! It's great the B&B is getting that much attention in Italy, that the mainstream people are all over it. The more solid the show is internationally, the greater the likelihood that it will stick around for a long time. (Clearly those international sales, make a difference. That's apparently what saved very low rated prime time shows like Body of Proof and Nikita from cancellation yesterday.)

• Members

Italian Dancing with the Stars also featured a number of B&B actors, including KKL, Ronn Moss and KKL. As Brad Bell said this week "Italy has been very good to us."

I am looking forward to seeing this location shoot even though it will prob be a little hokey. B&B is a hokey kind of show!

Also, KKL's twitter (http://twitter.com/#...katherinekellyl) has some cute behind-the-scene photos of the shoot in Italy (http://twitter.com/#...llyL/media/grid). I especially love the one of her and JMW, sans make-up and relaxing with a glass of wine

I am really starting to agree, and I love me some Dollar Bill and Steffy. The way he bullied a young girl, harassing her via paps and pushing her t the point of addiction was cruel and sociopathic. For that reason alone (nevermind the pimping -- we know Steffy was good with that ages ago), I hope Steffy tears him a new one. She and Hope may be rivals but neither would ever really want to physically or mentally damage the other, as last Thursday's scenes showed.

• Members

article-2142651-1304D9D4000005DC-654_634x286.jpg

LOL...Its ridiculous how every location shoot they do, Steffy gets injured in some way. January had her fall off a buggie in Mexico and hit her head. This past month had her have a skiing accident in Aspen which injured her knee. Now this summer she will nearly drown in Italy

• Members

JMW does look good. I like her pose. LOL! With all its flaws, B&B is the only one of the remaining soaps that I enjoy. I watched it from day one and despite some horrific periods, it is seem "feels" the same.

Archived