April 16-20, 2012

Toups

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree! I'm glad GH ratings increased a little. I don't want to see anymore soaps cancelled. I agree about Kelly, she's nailing Sam's scenes, but I can't say the same for SB. Jason sucks, and his treatment of rape victim Sam is disgusting. I don't care that Franco is his brother. I feel nothing for Jason because of the way SB is playing his scenes. I think the writers are missing the boat on this story as far as dealing with what happened to Sam. I don't like that it is all about Jason's POV..

• Members

I like that B&B is up in total viewers and key demos yet bleeding usless (for adverts) male viewers. Plus, Bell must be saving a fortune with the new goof troop of 20somethings. Actors like Leslie Kay and Jack Wagner must cost a lot to keep on contract as opposed to the current troup of newbies. I am impressed that B&B continues to grow while other soaps loose viewers. Y&R failed to again from the close of AMC; meanwhile, B&B managed to buy itself yet another renewal.

• Members

Actually Kimmie, their ratings didn't change. They picked up a handful of viewers though. I don't think enough to make a dent in the kind of gains they are going to need to survive.

Two days at 1.6, two at 1.7. I can't believe anyone is celebrating. LOL.

• Members

At one point, Kay was getting attention between roles on ATWT, the Y&R crossover, GH, and then B&B. I loved her character and wish she would replace Taylor on the payroll. Aunt Felicia could get the job done.

GH is a mess! Guza may have ruined the show but he understood the mess he had created and was able to manage the story and characters far better than GW or RC. Also, with Heather it has become a camp fest! I even detest the 'new' opening.

As for Days, I've actually been enjoying the show and can't understand the ratings downturn. I guess the regime change will fix things up...ha!

Y&R sucks MORE than GL at the end! I hate GF, and how much air time she gets. Maura West was a better waste of time.

Archived