Y&R May sweeps/early summer spoilers

• Members

That would make sense - if there is ANYONE who would get Nikki's goat, it's Sharon (as evidenced by the wedding in January). Sharon desperately needs a daddy and Victor is it. Frankly, now that we've been teased by it, I can deal. I think the writers are doing a good job of mixing things up - Adam/Chelsea, Nikki/Jack (golden!), Michael/Avery, Neil/Harmony, Abby/Carmine (should potential there), Gen/Victor (although she's gonna end up with Tucker). Ashley is out in the cold with all these shifts, but we'll see.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How many men are going to be thrown at Genie Francis? She's flopped with them all.

I think Sharon/Victor would have been more dramatic about four or five years ago. Now, many viewers just see her as a common whore anyway.

• Members

ITA on both fronts. I WANT to like GF in this role, but they keep switching the character's personality - shrew mostly and then (very brief) moments of vulnerability. The character is basically rudderless and needs to go. I'd rather see Catherine Bach. (Honestly, I just don't think the audience will even care about two relatively "new" characters being paired up. That's not Y&R tradition at all.)

Sharon is a total lost cause. Shadam kept me interested, but not much else during past five or six years. It's a real shame what was done to a character that was grounded and basically a good person. Instead, they turned her into a pathetic, needy, man craving, emotional wreck. Varon is strictly for entertainment value with Nikki - loved the scenes in January - especially when Nikki was drinking. It'll be worth seeing them go at it for the next months.

Archived