The Joan Collins Fan Club

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was listening to a radio show and they played a brief song by a group called Reverb Motherfuckers. It's a brief soundbite from Joan, followed by Robin Leach saying "Joan Collins...always." They sent me an MP3 of it. It doesn't seem to be on Youtube anywhere so I guess it would be taken down on there. If anyone wants me to send them the file I will. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Dame Joan is All of Us.

https://www.celebitchy.com/697573/joan_collins_called_the_police_on_maskless_workers_on_her_balcony/

"Even the great and good are struggling during lockdown. I hear that Dame Joan Collins contacted the police yesterday after being confronted by the sight of scaffolders with no face coverings climbing all over her flat in London’s Belgravia.

‘Woke up to find two workmen on my balcony not wearing masks and several of them maskless all over the building putting scaffolding up,’ declared the startled Dynasty star.

Their presence was particularly alarming because of the efforts she and her husband, producer Percy Gibson, had made to self-isolate during the present lockdown restrictions.
‘Being careful to quarantine and having no contact with people,’ she added. ‘Why should others invade my quarantine?’

Metropolitan Police officers wasted no time in heading over to the couple’s home. ‘They are talking to Joan outside now,’ said Percy as I spoke to him on the phone.

‘What is so annoying is that these works are unnecessary. Surely, they could have waited until lockdown is over. Are they really essential?

‘I can understand works taking place to repair gas mains or build houses, but not this, which is external redecoration to make a house pretty.’ "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9161523/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Joan-Collins-calls-police-maskless-men-swarm-flat.html

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Heck. If I was a 70-something/80-something Hollywood icon, the first thing I would do after my vaccine doses had settled would be to organise a singalong at Liza's swank Bel Air abode!

Joan is so spry at 88. Look at her in her skinny trousers and (I presume) high heels bopping away.

• 2 months later...