OLTL - Friday January 6, 2012

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know RC has been edging towards this for a long time, but it seems ironic that it comes out when Lorrained Broderick is on the writing staff since she was co-HW when it was created (along with the Colin/Lindsay/Norah memory drug)

Greg, where did you order it from? I'm gonna do a hunt this weekend but if I can't find it might try online...

• Members

LOL that drove me crazy--and he repeated it like three times!

Wasn't that always the model for her?

I did, but seriously Ron, it's kinda tacky to tweet about the little injokes you put in the script just to pat yourself on the back...

That was...weird. Especially since her voice even had programmed echo. I hate that song (sorry Alexisfan) but coudln't they have just used it as a voice over thing if need be?

• Members

I actually found him kinda attractrive today for once too (though he looked better in the flashback--he needs to lose the Justin Beiber hair).

Anyway great episode, like the other ones this week it went by way too fast. Glad they carted Hannah away--I don't need to see anymore of that wasted character.

So I'm guessing (no spoilers please) we'll get a final Vicki in Heaven this coming week?

Five left, that';s like 3 and a half hours of content left. And then my soap days are over *cry*

• Members

The last two episodes were simply some of the best OLTL episodes ever.

It hit me that today is the last OLTL Friday cliffhanger (that will actually have a Monday episode after it)

When KA's campy song actually makes me cry, I know I am in trouble.

What a way to go, OLTL. I am gonna be a frigging mess next Friday.

• Members

I thought Friday's episode was amazing. There were a lot of good moments: the revelation that Clint is Jessica and Natalie's father, John killing/shooting Mitch and the kiss with Natalie, Viki being shot and Clint having a heart attack.. unbelievable!!!!!!!

Starr's "One Life to Live" song brought me to tears :(

Five episodes left.

• Members

What an amazing ending... Viki, Clint, and Bo all in peril.

I was hoping Mitch would get up again and shoot John tho. That whole scene in the church today was silly: two men pointing guns and so many characters running in between them: unreal!

Cat is great, and I don't care how much she weighs.

I'm looking forward to next week, but dreading the end. More than I realized

Archived