Nicole Walker...No Goodbye???

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It sucks but I am not gonna blame the show. It is very clear that this was sudden (especially since we have only known ourselves for like 2 weeks) and like one poster said Nicole is in and out all the time. Maybe Days has reason to believe she wil return or something? We really don't know what is going to happen. They may say later on that Nicole went to LA-it just may not be scripted right now due to the suddeness of this exit. Maybe Ari will return at a later time to finish up or say goodbye. The way Days is playing it tells me that maybe they are gonna recast or maybe they know something we don't about Ari. We shall see but I can fault Days completely for this given how quick this happened.

• Members

Couldn't you see Ari moving in to Wisteria Lane? The next Desperate Housewife in season 3! Or I could really see her and Eva Longaria battling it out over Carlos or her and Lynette fighting over Tom!

Anyway back to reality, bottom line I'm gonna miss her as Nicole and just wish she would have got a good sendoff :angry:

Archived