Classic AMC/OLTL

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think I remember why Zack knew about the Emma thing anyway... Wow--completely forgotten

I agree there actually on all accounts, from D/S, to B/E to Pratt's first few weeks. With B/E they seemed to have some good story ideas (and I largely liked the Jesse/Angie stuff) but besides the whole CRASH Greenlee story nothing ever really got focused on or developped--so many scenes seemed to just repeat over and over.

• Members

No kidding. AMC seemed to be sending the message that it's not really stalking if the guy is hot. It annoyed the hell out of me that Jeff seemed to be encouraging Josh too. I get why Josh wouldn't listen to anything Erica said - he knew she hated Babe, so that automatically colored anything she said to him about her - but Jeff should have been there saying, "You know, you tried, and she keeps telling you no. Now is the time to back off and let her know that you'll be there for her if she changes her mind." Instead, he ends up helping Josh kidnap Babe to "protect" her.

• Members

I'm putting this here as it's only a few months before the Soapnet repeats started.

This has the Adam/Colby scene about sex which Michael Logan named as one of the worst of 2006. I don't know why. It's a good character study, and better material for Adam than a lot of what he had in his last decade.

I like JR/Erin here. I wonder if the show was testing them.

• Members

^ The scenes in Confusion with JR playing a CD of Greg-in-a-box saying that Josh was Erica's son have been posted to YouTube as well. As craptastic as I thought the whole unabortion fetus storyline was, there were some good parts in that episode - Kendall trying to get Josh out of there and later convincing Josh to talk to Erica at least for a minute, Jack's face twisted in pain as he watched Erica listen to Greg spilling the truth and saying that Erica was unworthy of motherhood, Josh remembering the suspicious things Erica had said to him that finally made sense, and Erica's long walk to Josh.

• Members

AMC did a podcast or two about that episode. You can find them on YouTube. One is a behind the scenes look at the making of that balloon release scene on location at the house that served as Wildwind's exterior, and the other is a tour of the inside of the actual house. Apparently the balloon release was a big PITA because releasing the balloons = littering, so they had to tie fishing line or something like that to each balloon so they could let them go and then reel them back in, and all of the actors stood around shivering in the cold, waiting for the crew to figure out how much fishing line was needed per balloon or something like that. I remember watching it and thinking "Yeah, that acting thing - so no glamorous."

• Members

I haven't gotten to the Valentine's day episode yet...now that there are two episodes each morning, I am starting to get more and more behind due to school...I have 12 episodes to watch. LOL

The Dixie death episode seemed more gripping to watch than before, I loved all of the flashbacks.

Also i found Father Clarence highly annoying showing up again. What a liar. I remember him telling Dixie during Christmas that her and Tad's journey was "far from over". 4 weeks later she dies. WTF?!

Kelli Giddish/Di was AMAZING through this. I also loved the Di/Krystal scenes...it was nice to see the show remembering their relationship as old friends & jailmates.

Josh really was obsessed with Babe and I find it more and more disturbing. Someone says "Dixie is dead" and Josh replies "That could have been Babe!" I know he had no attachment to Dixie, but damn! Every other word out of his mouth was BABE.

Archived