AMC: tweets about the show's end

• Members

Hopefully it's okay to start this as a separate thread:

krisalderson Kristen Alderson

I'm so lucky to have been friends with most of the cast of All My Children..I wish them ALL the BEST of luck in the future! #endofanERA

crystalchappell Crystal Chappell

Today belongs to AMC. Been a fan forever. Sweet Friday, everyone!

TheRealStafford michelle stafford

Watched AMC as a young teen! Was in love with Erica! This is an important day. Shout out 2 all my AMC pals

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More from Kristen Alderson:

Everyone should be watching All My Children right now... Help them go out with a bang people! Sad sad day..lots of love to the cast&crew

I'm so lucky to have been friends with most of the cast of All My Children..I wish them ALL the BEST of luck in the future! #endofanERA

So wonderful that the View has this whole episode dedicated to #AMC ! I hope they do this for #oltl

• Members

Marlee Matlin

Goodbye All My Children. Just saw Debbie Morgan and Darnell Williams, Angie & Jessie with Jenny & Greg. Memories galore. We will miss you.

My favorite All My Children moment. Meeting my first Hollywood star when I was 20, Ruth Warrick. I said "You're Phoebe!" She was so sweet.

• Members

@CameronMathison (Ryan): I finished work on set here in Canada in time to watch the last abc AMC episode. Remember everyone... AMC will live on! #ThanksAMC / Watching All My Children via the internet will become as normal as watching it on TV. I'm sure of it! Once we learn how to get the internet to our TV's (for those of us who haven't already) it will be like we were never without AMC.

@knowjr (J.R. Martinez, Brot / "Dancing with the Stars"): Today is the final episode of #AMC Sad day~I'm forever grateful that I had the chance to be a part of the storytelling for the past 3 years

@BobbieEakes (Krystal): It has been a great almost 8 years as Krystal. Thanks to all of our wonderful fans!

@DeniseVasi (Randi): I know it's heartbreaking to see our beloved show go (for now). However, rest assured you will see all your fave actors again. Somewhere!

@EvaLaRueCappoo (Maria Santos/"CSI: Miami"): Gonna be a rough day....How do you even begin to say goodbye to a town that has touched the lives of generations of people? / There is no place like Pine Valley, there's no place lime Pine Valley.....!

@MollyDollyy (Molly Burnett, "Days of our Lives") I'm tipping my hat to All My Children. I wish the cast and crew all the best. So happy The View is doing a whole show for them! Check it out

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/tv-buzz-blogpost.aspx?post=3b6f3fc9-4ee0-4ba0-b0f0-ee01a4446323

Archived