B&B Promo - Steffy's Revenge!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah its been good now that htey ended the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle (well at least for now). The affair stuff is really good

Steffy looks psychotic here. I hope they dont do a Fatal Attractions story with her. On a positive note, her hair looks amazing here which is good considering a month ago it was awful

• Members

Omg first off, it looks like someone woke up & gave JMW a different hairstyle! Looks good!

B&B has been pulling out some kickass promo's lately! This one is no different! Love it, not sure how I feel about Steffy going nuts but it looks like JMW is gonna pull it off...she's a great Actress. Can't wait to see how things play out.

• Members

This weeks going to be interesting lol

We all know Steffy will do whatever it takes to get the man she loves no matter who's standing in her way, so I don't even know why Hope thinks she can change her mind. And Bill's lying to his self because a part of him may still love Katie but he's clearly not in love with her.

Yeah, can't wait to see that movie. It looks real good like all the others before it.

• Members

You know what I thinks he should do as revenge? Go public with this affair. She should take control of the Taboo line and use this scandal to relaunch it. Bill and Katie would be LIVID if she were to humilate them like that. If she were to make herself the lead model and spokesperson for it, flaunting herself in the pictures, fashion shows, etc...which Spencer covers, I can see him being agitated with her in the spotlight and you know that can lead to him wanting her more, while driving Katie crazy having to see and hear about her everywhere

Archived