GH - Tracy Mob Spoiler?

• Members
http://abc.soapsindepth.com/

OMG, could Wolfe be referencing Tracy's THE CITY past? She was married to Gino Soleito, a crime boss from New York and when he died, she became the new mob kingpin The spelling has one letter off but it seems like too much of a coincidence. Gino/Gina; Soleito/Soleita? Is Gina related to the Soleito's and coming to town to get mixxed up with Tracy?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope it is too, I would love a nod to her time in SoHo/mob past and to have a name and connection so similar yet off the mark would be annoying, really. It would be great if Gina is Carla's daughter and we got an appearance from Amy Van Horne.

Of course Laura Wright and Lisa LoCicero were on The City but stranger casting things have happened on GH.

• Members

amyvh.png

She looks great! Who cares about some teen mob princess. I think the real story will be in who her parents are, whom I fully expect to come to town after her. They will most likely go after Sonny but Id LOVE if Wolffe followed through with this speculated Tracy connection. Her being Carla's daughter would rock

• Members

I would love to see this. I don't care about some teenager, especially considering how worthless Michael and Kristina are. But if she has story with Tracy, and this might be tied to The City and to Carla, I'm all for it. This is a great way to expand on Tracy's past, which we know little about from the time The City ended.

Archived