soapfan770

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

On 7/20/2020 at 4:30 PM, rsclassicfanforever said:

episodes 1679-1800 am I Searching for. The rest i have

Hope you upload them to the Vault or somewhere else when you get the chance! :) 

39 minutes ago, Marquise said:

episodes in 1990 have been updated thanks to our angel! thank you! 

This is such a blessing. What a treat to get the chance to relive all those early episodes. And I said it before: the picture quality is soooo much better than on VHS. I love it! 

On 7/22/2020 at 3:18 AM, ChickenNuggetz92 said:

I've added the following episodes to 2002!

2002-06-17 - (Bridget finds out Deacon is the father or Brooke's child)

2002-06-18 - (Bridget runs out of the house)

2002-06-19 - (Bridget confronts Stephanie)

2002-06-20 - (Stephanie tells Bridget she will be her mother)

2002-06-21 - (Brooke looks for Bridget; Stephanie chokes Brooke)

Thank you so much! These are really showcase episodes for both Jennifer Finnegan and Susan Flannery.

16 hours ago, divinemotion said:

I just saw all of these for the first time and I cried for like 2 hours straight. I am probably bipolar or something.

😂😂😂

On 7/24/2020 at 5:19 AM, bbforever said:

Does anyone have B&B when Scott meet Sheila on Catalina in hotel lobby?This one is missing and I would like to see his reaction.

That was the classic episode from November 3, 1993 which is on the vault. Or did you mean something else?

5 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

That was the classic episode from November 3, 1993 which is on the vault. Or did you mean something else?

I think they mean the one after, showing Scott’s detailed reaction to seeing Sheila...? And then the foursome makes their plans to meet for dinner... That is currently missing from the vault. It seems to pick up one episode later

The first episode of the Catalina story is missing for sure (#1661). Then we've got the one aired by CBS recently and again #1663, #1664 missing and then #1666 and #1667. Not sure about the dates.

Thanks for the 1990 episodes! I loved to see them on Marek's channel, but there were many missing episodes or sometimes the video missed the first few minutes. Now we've got every second, amazing!

8 hours ago, yrfan1983 said:

I think they mean the one after, showing Scott’s detailed reaction to seeing Sheila...? And then the foursome makes their plans to meet for dinner... That is currently missing from the vault. It seems to pick up one episode later

Yes, I meant that one.

2 hours ago, Marquise said:

i just watch the episode from 1990 when Storm meets Felicia :) she is such a nice devil! i enjoyed it :)

Colleen Dion was such a great assett to the show back in the early days. Felicias wardrobe was unique, she had personality (in a good way) - i didn’t care for the Zack story in 1992 but liked her 2004 return.