AMC - Tuesday - May 3, 2011

• Members

Angie dropping the baby was just more grounds for her considering moving forward with the experimental surgery David wants to perform on her.

Griffin was so annoying and out of control today. Did I really hear him say to Kendall something like she's going to drive him to take blood pressure medicine rolleyes.gif STFU and go sit in your corner! He was freaking out over nothing today!

Loved the Kendall/Greenlee scenes, wow these two hardly talk anymore. Kendall was funny in that scene when she was talking about Annie...lol

I wish David & Liza weren't hiding their relationship...I'd rather to see them flaunt it and let it be known to everyone in PV.

LOL! That was so funny, Frankie said "ugh" two times in this episode. Once with Madison and then later on with Ryan. The look on his face when he said that and walked away from Ryan was priceless. I kept rewinding laugh.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The feeling I got out of tonight's epi. was they might be setting grounds for Greenlee to be Liza's (Marissa).

I saw David and didn't like what I heard, he's still strung up on GreenMe and he'd drop "That Bitch. Liza" in a nano second.

• Members

Well I've got my yellow Wendy's napkins ready for the scene where Angie looks at "her" baby in her arms for the first time and sings Amazing Grace.

"♫Was ♭lind but now I see...♫"

d-o.gif

• Members

You mean the little kid robbing from Griffin? At first, I thought maybe he'd steal or screw up Griffin's listening device, but since he didn't I have no clue what that was all about.

I'm also tired of Griffin/Kendall/Ricky being on so much. I've been enjoying Kendall & Griffin lately, but it's time to just wrap this stuff up and move on.

Ryan & Greenlee on the other hand I'm very interested in if this is their final breakup (crosses fingers).

Yeah, it might have helped save the show if Liza & David had a real story and were plotting against the rest of Pine Valley. Hopefully Lorraine and Agnes will tap into their potential for the final few months anyway.

Archived