Obama eviscirates The Donald

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw Trumps wife on Joy Behar's show and she was reitterating the stuff he is saying about the birth certificate. She couldnt even come back with a valid response. Focusing so much on this issue makes all of them look bad and dumb. Trump is smarter than that so I dont get why he doesnt realize how foolish he is coming across

• Members

Two reasons:

1) Trump is putting another toe in the political waters.

2) He also believes there are enough "birthers" out there to build a voting base with. (IOW, he's pandering to them.)

No way do I believe "the Donald" cares as much about this issue as he's letting on. And although he's most likely racist, I don't think he gives a damn how Obama got into the Ivy League either. I mean, one look at his transcripts that got him into Penn, and we'll all know race or ethnicity isn't the only edge one could exploit. ;-)

Meanwhile, here's my most recent Facebook status:

Hell yes, he got into Columbia & Harvard b/c he's Black. And if I were Obama, I'd laugh and say, "Affirmative action's a bitch, ain't it?".

• Members

I was watching Reliable Sources this morning, and one pundit pointed out that if Trump was to bring up the issue of Obama getting into college due to affirmative action, wouldn't exactly paint it in a bad light, if anything, it'd do the opposite.

• Members

Exactly. We could argue all we want how "unfair" affirmative action has been and that it's merely the work of so-called "bleeding heart liberals" who felt or feel guilty about the unfair treatment of African-Americans over the course of history. The truth is, though, had it not been for affirmative action practices, Obama, our nation's first Black president, would be lucky just to have a B.A. from Occidental College in California.

Archived