OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes i heard that too but I still can't see more fans wanting a Viki/Sloan relationship than the ones rooting for Viki and Clint. I think they had no intention of getting them back together but because the fans were loud, they blamed his accident. and this is coming from a Viki and Sloan fan! LOL

• Members

I am also a Viki/Sloan fan. I remembered Viki and Clint from when I was growing up but i hardly had any attachment to the couple. Viki and Sloan were together when I really got into the show (Lord of the Banner) and I enjoyed them as a couple. I missed his nasty homophobic streak, he and Andrew were sort of mending things when I started watching.

• Members

Thanks for the Leonie Norton articles. I loved her as Julie. Personally, she was the better of the two actresses who played the role. I think most people preferred Lee Warrick in the role so I'm the exception to the rule. Jam6242, you are a godsend to an old soap opera lover like me!!! Thanks again, my man!!!!

• Members

Renee was mentioned on GH today. Merridith Vieria who had played a madame named Bree a few years ago came back to Gh now working for Lucy Coe (still as Bree). well they were talking about the nurses ball to bennifit AIDS and Merridith's character said she started out as as a nevada hooker working for a woman named Renee. we One Life fans know that Renee Devine started out as a madam in nevada.

remember MaryLynn Dennison's mother Lee also worked there and so did Emma Bradly...Spencer Truman's mother.

• Members

I don't mind ALL of them--crossover references were made on the ABC soaps way before any of these cancellations--but depending on what they are, and given how some GH fans react to them, it's probably wise to keep them to a minimum (and I'm saying this as a diehard OLTL fan, too).

Not that I think they've been all THAT frequent, but YMMV.