AMC: Reverend? Ricky

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That promo has me concerned. It seemed like Ricky was winning over online viewers as Kendall's potential new love interest instead of Griffin, whom TPTB had obviously chosen. It feels like a Fronsian tactic to make Ricky a villain so we'll suddenly start rooting for Griffin instead. I'm hoping there's a twist where Ricky was forced to work with the people behind Zach's death so he can still be a viable love interest for Kendall in the future.

• Members

Don't F*ck With Me, Fellas!

This is for Eyewitness...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mq8Mv0qdJoI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bitch...F*ck...Death

I also like this...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mErs6b8z1l4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Members

Ghetto Mommy Dearest-stuff like that is why I love this board :) As for Ricky, it looks like he is working with the bad guys. He could also actually be a Rev. considering you can become a minister over the internet. Mark Consuelos did that and married Howard Stern and his wife. They could make him an FBI guy though to save him or they could have him not be the murderer just a goon with the "organization" who quits after falling in love with Kendall. They could save Rev. Cutie!

• Members

Christina is a liar! :P

I'd love to see Faye's Joan handle Ryan Lavery. Joan is the alpha female, and while no doubt would enjoy a good romp in the hay with Ryan, would start to get pissed at his neanderthal ways. "Tear down that BITCH of a soap character and put a LEO Du PRES where he OUGHT to be!"

Archived