AMC: Annie spoilers

• Members

Thanks to DS at SOC:

Annie kidnaps Emma with a little help from David (<- that's all they say about David's part in it). This marks the end of MCE's run as Annie until some scenes she pre-taped air in March. In the meantime, Ryan will be freaking out about Emma. Annie's completely lost it, she feels she can't trust anybody so decides to take Emma and run. MCE goes on about how much she loved playing this stuff (she channeled Glenn Close) & she hopes fans enjoyed it as well. She gives Jacob a lot of kudos for playing the ending of this like JR really loves this woman and not like Annie's just a nutjob he has to get rid of. Jacob predicts big things for MCE as she heads off. He has some really lovely parting words about working with her.

Annie locks Marissa in the Chandler attic but not before the slightly homicidal woman breaks a gas pipe. JR realizes what Annie's done during their Valentine's Day dinner, he races to the attic and has to tear the door down. Marissa's not really happy to see JR. She's happy to be alive but she's pissed & finding out about all of JR's deception later doesn't help. Marissa finds out about everything when the pair goes to Annie's YC room to look for her. She sees JR's clothes. Marissa lets JR have it.JR tries to apologize but she's not having it. Sarah says Ryan blames JR for everything with Annie & Emma. Marissa will be instrumental in helping them find the pair in Montreal.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do have to agree with you on that. They should have kept Annie sane and just had her leave to go 'find herself' for awhile. That would have left the door open for MCE or a recast, without having to give Annie even more enemies in PV.

She's basically turned into a female David Hayward. Minus his sanity.

I mean that in the way that it's also always the same ol' same ol' with David. And, that everyone in town seems to hate him. (Though, as a viewer. I love him)

Archived