AMC: Interview w/ Christina Bennett Lind (Bianca)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad to read that she's confident in this. I guess I can understand why the show would want to take it so slow. I think it's obvious Bianca/Reese are over, they should have ended a few months ago though. I'll be looking forward to when Bianca moves on from her and finds someone new. Seems like CBL is here to stay and I couldn't be happier, she is great.

Those scenes were very sad to watch!! I'm glad to get some insight into what went on behind them. I had a feeling TK leaving as Zach influenced a lot of what was going on there.

• Members

How could I forget the amazing Natalie and Janet! Oh Kate Collins, you still own this man's heart.

I remember Finola recounting how hard playing Alex/Anna was because for so long she was playing Alex as if she were Anna. The twins were too alike. She asked David Canary how he was able to do it year after year, but it was such a different situation. I did like when they began to soften Alex, and make her more feminine. Whereas, Anna was more rough around the edges. Finola did regal very well; though I am sure it was not acting, I once saw her step into a Rolls at LAX.

I guess another big AMC twin failure was Karen and Cindy Parker. They never did explain how Karen, Cindy's sister, had her married last name. Maybe Fred was playing around in more than just drugs.

• Members

LOL. It's funny how this thread morphed into a discussion on dual roles & twins.

Here's video I found of Ellen Wheeler as Karen:

(skip to 1:25)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJactgstDtU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJactgstDtU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJactgstDtU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

I LOVE Finola Hughes, and miss Anna on AMC, but I agree the Alex/Anna thing was a gigantic bust, mad3e all the more confusing because she played each the same. I think she's a talented actress but without much range--deadly for that kinda role--but to make matters worse, the writers never made any real broad differences between the two characters. No wonder they shipped Alex off so quickly.

Archived