Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Totally understand. I shared a few 1977 scripts in the Look into the Past thread, but wasn't sure about uploading the scripts directly. So I just did a synopsis and gave the front page details (Cast/Writers/Tape and Air Date) If that isn't too much trouble, I would say that would suffice and wouldn't land anyone in any hot water. Totally up to you though

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank you for mentioning this...I, too, have some scripts coming from the same place (only the first page of each) from the 1979-1983 era and it didn't even cross my mind about possibly getting caught by uploading them. I'll definitely keep this in mind from now on.

Edited by ltm1997

• Members

I'll definitely post all the info of the scripts I get! These are the dates of the scripts I'm getting:

-February 20, 1979
-February 27, 1979
-April 26-27, 1979
-May 28-June 1, 1979 (still waiting for confirmation of this)
-July 23-27, 1979 (still waiting for confirmation of this)
-November 19-23, 1979
-January 28-February 1, 1980
-February 4-8, 1980
-March 24-28, 1980
-January 20-21, 1983
-January 24-25, 1983
-June 27-July 1, 1983 (still waiting for confirmation of this)
-December 12-16, 1983

Reasons:

-February 20/27, 1979 (I want to see which date is really MTS's first airdate since both dates have been thrown around).

-April 26-27, 1979 (I want to see if Kay stabbed Suzanne that week on a Friday (27th) or not)

-May 28-June 1, 1979 (I want to see which dates Nikki and Jill/Kay are featured because this is the week Nikki killed her father and Jill taunted Kay in the sanitarium).

-July 23-27, 1979 (I want to see which days Jill and Stuart are on because this is the week Jill performed the tracheotomy on Stu).

-November 19-23, 1979 (I want to see which episodes Kay, Derek, and Jill are in because this is the week Kay reveals she isn't dead to Derek and Jill).

-January 28-February 1, 1980 (Bond Gideon debuts at some point during this week; I want to see which episode it is).

-February 4-8, 1980 (I want to see which characters are featured in the first hour episode and the rest of the week).

-March 24-28, 1980 (According to the weekly synopsis, Bond and Jeanne share a scene during this week).

-January 1983 episodes (Each of these 4 dates have been named as Lauren's first airdate; I want to see which one is the real one once and for all).

-June 27-July 1, 1983 (This is the week Traci dumps the sundae on Lauren; I want to see which date it is).

-December 12-16, 1983 (This is the week Jill faints at Kay's and finds out she's really pregnant; I want to see which dates this happened).

• Members

Those are amazing choices!!! I’m sure a lot of questions will be answered in regards to airdates! We can finally put accurate dates on some of the clips floating around too!!

If I ever get lucky to get scripts from there I’d be curious to get some 1982 ones to confirm some of the airdates of the episodes floating around. Most of them are educated guesses! 

• Members

I'll risk uploading these. I'll provide more all the information you all desire, I'm sure @slick jones is eager to record the cast data.

I'll only did so if I get an apology from @SFK@kahn @Vee @KhanDue to the bs from the oltl thread. I showed the messages to 10 different people and all thought I was ganged up on. I also didn't like the offensive remark regarding autism.

I have a great deal of other sources of gladly share such as the bible to LIAMST and the first few scripts of ATWT amongst other documents. I even have the bible to Ma Perkins.

12 hours for the apology.

• Members

Sorry if anything bad happened. I hope it gets resolved (not just so you'll share stuff) I put my foot in my mouth in another thread and still feel bad about it. So hopefully they will be good enough to apologise if they did something wrong. 

• Members

I needed all three to apologize. @Vee wont.

You guys all lost me as  a source to the first 15 episodes but also the shows bible with Bill's notes and revisions.

And three version of the "Rags" bible.

Along with:

From Radio Era:

-Ma Perkins: Bible plus story outlines. Audition prompts for writers. Agnes Nixon's audition scripts based on the prompts.

-Joyce Jordan: MD Bible plus story outlines

-Road of Life: daily breakdowns that are written by Irna to Agnes with Irna's critique of Aggie's work.

From TV Era

ATWT: Bible with first few scripts. Letters from Aggie to Corday. Brainstorming ideas of the show.

LIAMST: Bible with story projection that included Irna's full original plan had she not been fired. I find what she had in mind for Mia to be rather innovative.

AW: Bible plus first few scripts. Also, Aggie had each weekly and daily outline at her archive from the premier to her departure. I could have transcribed them upon request.

AMC: Bible plus character studies. First episode. 1974 projection -- which included a "movie of the week" idea and how she would have killed of Erica had Susan Lucci left. Also, Aggie's "AMC: The Early Years" feature film treatment. Megan Mctavish's long term bible from her 2nd run. This bible stretches all the way to 2002 with her ideas for the 30th anniversary. Megan McTavish's termination letters detailing WHY the decision was made (and her very colorful responses to the executives who wrote them)

What I listed was tip of the iceberg but you all lost out due to your cattiness towards me. Frankly, had @SFK not made the 'Lily Montgomery' comment in regards to me having autism I wouldn't have been set off. But, because my autism was insulted, something that needs to end in society -- abelism and autismphobia, I felt I needed to teach certain people a lesson. Also, it wasn't so much that a crass remark about autism was made but the fact that it was used to GASLIGHT me into thinking I was in the wrong also made me angry. Again, I showed those comments in the OLTL thread to others and they all said that you three were ganging up on me. Several pointed out that @Khan was quite the hypocrite as you guys were accusing me of being catty, yet, Khan chose to use a gif that evoked cattiness.

You others, such as @DRW50, who take the history seriously, I'm sorry that I have to close off all I have acquired. But again,

Abelism has got to stop.