The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wanted to see Carol and Tyreese and the baby, but on the other hand, I was so sure if they were in this episode it would be just so that Carol and/or Judith would die. I didn't want to see that.

From what Kirkman said, I get the feeling that

I don't know.

Rosita, Tara, and Gareth (too lazy to write actor names right now, sorry) have been made regulars for next season.

http://www.seattlepi.com/entertainment/tv/tvguide/article/Walking-Dead-Promotes-Andrew-J-West-Alanna-5364076.php

• Members

I think Maggie believes Beth is dead. I see a lot of people complaining that Maggie doesn't care about Beth, but she got off the bus and left Glenn to look for Beth. When she didn't find her, I think she assumed the worst and I can't blame her for that. It's similar to Rick assuming that Judith is dead. imo.

• Members

I think she latched onto Glenn because he has become her safe place.

Anyway, Scott Gimple and Andrew Lincoln bonus clip. Andrew is so charming and funny. And he caught that Rick should recognize Tara. I'd totally forgotten that.

• Members

Didn't she know that Glenn got away? Maggie left Glenn in the bus to find Beth, so Maggie did risk her own life to find her. Then Maggie found the bus and Glenn wasn't in it, so she had reason to think he was alive. Plus, let's be real, Glenn is a survivor. I compared Beth to Judith for a reason. lol. Even Daryl is basically assuming that Beth is dead at this point, but I think when he tells Maggie he's seen her alive, since the prison, she'll want to know who took her sister.

On a side note, it's insane that these people don't have a rendezvous point, since losing Andrea a few seasons ago.

• Members

I'm not really upset over The Glenn and Maggie Show or Maggie seeming to forget that she even has a sister or even Rick turning into a (so-called) monster. What gets me is all this speculation about cannibalism. WTF? Where did that come from.

Has Woodbury jaded the viewers so much that there is no possibility that there are good people left out there in the apocalypse and those that do form a safe haven are eventually going to eat you???

BTW, this was an interesting read. Season 5, yet to be filmed, is already getting seriously dissected and analyzed:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/walking-dead-season-5-spoilers-3320955

• Members

I think Carol's a real survivor and a very strong person, but the whole Chris Jericho fanfic of Carol riding in to save the day has never quite worked for me. Carol tends to avoid direct confrontation if she can. She wanted to leave rather than deal with Rick at the end of season 2. She went to Rick instead of Tyreese about the murders. She accepted her banishment. It makes sense, given her history, but it means that she's generally not going to be in there to go Rambo.

The first time I've seen Carol directly confront a situation was when she told Tyreese about Karen and David. I think that may show where she's heading, and she will become more upfront, but I don't think that's where she's been up to this point.