The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Glenn taking out that walker while tied up is so freaking badass! I just love it.

See this is why Maggie should have been the one to kill Phil's ass. He is a nasty sociopathic bully.

Yeah, Daryl comes to his senses and goes back to the group.

Dale's death always struck me as so random. I remember at the time there were rumors that Darabont's people wanted out, but even still they could have done better with his death. Dale was not the best guard, but it is hard to believe that a walker can sneak up him like that.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Rick's breakdown is so sad. Andrew Lincoln does such a great job showing Rick's mental collapse, exhaustion, and despair. He is so underrated. Hershel is so wonderful as his father/therapist/friend.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

Martinez should have listened to me and killed Phillip's crazy ass then and there. Martinez would still be alive.

Poor Karen. She uses her wits to survive Phillip's massacre, only for Carol to kill her.

Poor Andrea. I don't think that I agreed with her death. I think that Laurie Holden was pissed off about being killed off.

• Members

I think that was a replacement for longer, gory scenes of an extended murder for her.

The whole thing was just...ugh.

I still wish we'd seen more of her post-Governor. Even if she left the show, I would have been OK with that, but I kind of hated that she died and he lived (for a while anyway).

I also feel like they wasted the potential of her friendship with Michonne.

Milton was a cute guy. Stupid, but cute.