AMC - Wed 10/13/10

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kendall: Gweenlee, I am throwing you a party just so I can keep telling evwybody how you and Wyan are my best fwends in the whole wide world and how I would sacwifice my mawwidge to Zach just to make sure you guys end up together!

Greenlee: Uh huh, that's nice. Is Ryan coming?

Kendall: Gweenlee, I wuv you so much. Do you wuv me as much as I wuv you?

Greenlee: Wait. He's not bringing that bitch Madison, is he?

Kendall: Gweenlee! You aren't even listening to me! *stomps foot* You are my best fwend in the whole wide world! C'mon! Now that Bianca's been effectively neutered, we have to keep teasing our lesbian fanbase with the pwomise of Kenlee!

Greenlee: :huh: What lesbian fanbase? We're second to last in the demos!

Jake: Hey you guys! Hey! We're here to celebrate David's death! And I'm gonna do my personal best to appeal to our a$$hole fanbase.

Ryan (croakily): I second that emotion!

• Members

Which is ironic because I am enjoying AMC more now (the return of super-Kendall apart) that I ever did last year when it was hovering around mid-table.

Please. NO. Friendly acquaintances, yes. But I refuse to believe that Angie and Baby-Stealing Blow Job-Provider have that much in common.

• Members

I also have to ask: is it my TV screen, or those screen caps? Or are most everybody on AMC spray-tanned to within an inch of their lives? Chrishell's face is now the same color as her sheer black hosiery.

Archived