Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No it's Lisa's hotel, where Bob and Kim used to sit and eat and drink and discuss everyone's problems..constantly. Poor KH having to wear that pink suit day for the last 6 months of the show!

But I have to say, the sets and the lighting look WAAAAYYY better then GL's even before the budget cuts and Peakpack. Did ATWT have that much bigger of a budget or did Gautman know how to do that one thing?

• Members
It was, and this is the year it was to finally be displaced, after twenty straight years, as the number one soap. The events of the article actually occurred in December 1977, as SOD ran approximately three months behind the publication date. Because of regular soap cycles of plotting, many of these stories had moved into their next phase in March 1978. For instance, the murder of Pete Larsen, for which Jay is accused in the article, ended in March with his acquittal. March was also the month young Mark Lewis died, nearly sending Susan back to the bottle in an alcoholic spiral. In December, Jane is throwing Beau and Annie a lavish party, but in March she's plotting to break them up after Beau fails the bar exam, leading to his affair with Melinda. Kim and Dan's worry about Mary and John was peanuts compared to their troubles in March when Betsy discovered the truth about her parentage and nearly died from exposure after running away.

• Members

How long was it between the time Betsy found out and Dan died? For a long time I thought she found out right before he died. It must have been at least a year though.

I wonder if they had long-term plans for Beau. You'd think he would have been around a long time. Instead they brought in Brad.

I know this has already been asked and answered, but did Marie Masters want to leave?