Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The initial go-around had its moments like Nancy very reluctantly helping Alison, Chris seeing Susan naked("Kim hasn't been seen naked in her house since 1956!") and Alison and the nurse obsessed with Chris fighting but overtime the whole thing became superfluous and goofy for its own good. I don't even want to attempt to understand what happened on ATWT in 2008.

• Members

For me it wasn't about the man as much as it was about me not believing that Kim would be so snappy and rude. It felt grafted onto her, just another generic Sheffer bittercake. I think Kim was a character who tried to take the high road at all times, unless she was truly enraged.

• Members

I thought it made Kim more human, to have this big chink in her armor. I did not care for Saint Kim, especially her endless defenses of niece Barbara's malicious deeds. The Kim who told Susan to go to hell--and should've told a few more--interested me a hell of a lot more.

• Members

Yeah---the Kim who befriended Katie and to a lesser extent Molly---that wasn't Kim to me. Kim wasn't snapping at Susan for no reason---Susan knew exactly how to push Kim's buttons and Kim called a spade a spade. TIIC (in the last fifteen years) may never have alluded that the history between Susan and Kim went back to Dan but we knew it did.

• Members

As a longtime viewer, the Kim/Dan/Susan conflict ALWAYS remained in my mind whenever Kim and Susan interacted. It gave credibility to why Kim had such a hard time letting go of her anger, and it made the idea of Bob's sleeping with Susan so much worse; so much more of a betrayal. I doubt the more recent writers and producers of the show either knew about that story, or cared to find out, however. Using history was not their strong suit.

• Members

I didn't have a problem with Kim befriending people, if she kept them in their place, as I feel she did with Katie and Molly at times (although she should have been more upset with Molly for hurting Andy and sleeping with Chris). I don't have a problem with Kim disliking Susan, but the Kim I knew was not going to sit around and bicker like she'd just gotten in from an episode of Roseanne.

• Members

I always thought Don and Penny were not around at that time but then I read a synopsis which said Don, Penny, Anton, and I think Mary returned in 1993 for Bob and Kim's anniversary.

I guess Mary was written out because Don was going.

• Members

Bits of 1993 have been posted but nothing with those characters.

I've only seen one episode of Kelly Wood in her main stint as Mary and I thought she looked a little too glamorous. I kept getting confused and thinking she was Sandy.

Sabrina also returned briefly in 1993, I think for the anniversary and then with Duncan in Montega. She was such a drab character I'm surprised they bothered.