1976 OLTL fan club luncheon

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well now the first photo is smaller but the others aren't. Sorry...

The people in the first photo are Lee Paterson and his fan club president, Michael Storm, Ellen Holly, Nancy Pinkerton and her fan club president (who was also George Reinholt's fan club president).

• Members

I am so embarrassed that I rolled over faces with my cursor hoping for name tags like on FB. :ph34r:

Thanks for this! That one lady looks like Alice Ghostley. I'm having trouble reading the captions on the first pic, but Ellen Holly looks so glamorous and pretty.

Oh, that's NP! She looks tan and different here.

• Members

That's my fault, I tried to make the first photo smaller and then didn't realize how small it was and couldn't change it back. I have no idea what I'm doing :unsure:

Here are the captions on the first page:

At the honoraries' dais, Lee Patterson chats with his fan club president, Arlene Zinstein.

Ellen Holly and Mike Storm had a fine time.

Nancy Pinkerton and her fan club president, Dorothy Panza, sat together. Dorothy is also president of the George Reinholt Fan Club.

From left, top row: Dorrie Kavanaugh (Cathy Craig) Nancy Pinkerton (Dr. Dorian Kramer Lord), Jeffery Pomerantz (Dr. Peter Janssen), Kathy Glass (Jenny Siegel), director David Pressman, Marilyn Chris (Wanda Wolek), Nat Polen (Dr. Jim Craig), Jordan Charney (Vince Wolek); bottom row, from left: Steve Austin (Brian Kendall), producer Doris Quinlan, Lee Patterson (Joe Riley), Erika Slezak (Vicky Riley), and Jacquie Courtney (Pat Kendall)

• Members

Thanks Carl! Did NOT recognize Marilyn Chris or Jordan Charney (Mr. Angelino!). I knew that was David Pressman but he's lost quite a bit of weight since then, he may have been sick. Have you watched his TV Archive interview?

• Members

I replaced it with a larger scan, is it easier to see now?

Again I apologize to anyone who is having to sit through this, I just thought a few here might enjoy some of the old school OLTL cast as much as I do.

I've never seen the Angelino interview, no.

Charney was Lucas on AW/Somerset right?

• Members

Yes, it's bigger now, and please don't apologize, you've treated us.

Yeah, Charney was on AW with Ann Wedgworth, Sam and Lahoma, and they spun off onto Somerset. Of course Ann was on Three's Company too, though I don't think they ever shared scenes.

• Members

I know they brought Charney back on AW after he left Somerset but Lemay said he didn't fit in well. At least Agnes gave him a job for a few years.

Thanks again for reading, I'm glad someone takes an interest in this old stuff as I do. Some of this you can just type the words and the pictures aren't that important but some of the articles like this are mostly pictures. It's an interesting time as the cast was starting to be in transition around this period -- I don't think Pinkerton or Kavanaugh were around for much longer (I think Kavanaugh may have already left by the time the issue was on the stand).

Archived