GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

now that would be smart, make more sense and I would have loved to have seen that happen. Great idea!

Nah I dont think they'd get that ugly with Sonny. Maybe grab and shove her a bit, but no beat up, especially not after what happened with Kristina.

• Members
I doubt Maurice would want to play that, but I really wonder where else they will go IF Claire really is setting up Sonny?! He has a violent streak. Sonny hurting Claire would make Kristina start to hate Sonny again, it would ramp up a reunion for he and Brenda because everyone will have turned their backs on him but her, and in the eyes of most viewers who defend the mob, Claire would have "been asking for it" anyway. I'd be surprised if Claire came out of her plot to destroy Sonny unscathed.

----

In other news:

How lovely. Thank you to the wonderful directing team at GH for putting Carly in front of the "Welcome Hoe" sign. So damn appropriate.

• Members

Carly: "Lulu, well hell. She needs to know what happens when you betray the people you care about"

Someone needs to punch her in the mouth

I think Claire will be hurt in an attack meant for Sonny. He'll probably reject and blast her and will feel incredibly guilty when she gets hurt bc of him Johnny will probably strike at him and Claire will get killed in the process. Sonny will be in pain and Brenda will be there to comfort him

• Members

I could do without the ridiculous CONnie references!

I do like that they are alluding to a Olivia/Coleman/CONnie triangle with the mention of the two of them fighting over boys. That I could watch once a week.

And WHOAH, Adrianne Leon boobs! They need their own zipcode. :P

• Members

my goodness, she isnt even on and you cant leave her be. For that I hope she shows up tomorrow, just to get under your skin.

As for the foreshadowing, bring it on. Kate pulling out the claws and insulting BrooklynBrenda was one of the more entertaining moments from last month

Elizbaeth, enjoy your time with Robin while you have it bc you are about to get bumped bc her true BFF is coming back to town

• Members

Probably considering she's 2 leather pants away from being a lowclass thug. She's used to getting her hands dirty. Kate at leas wont disappoint verbally ripping her to shreds and throwing a drink in her face before she gets knocked in the mouth

gh0817101.jpg

Carzilla looks pissed

• Members

Morgan's probably gonna go home and cry. When are they going to SORAS him so he can have his coming out story?

Carly: "Sonny its not fair, why dont you get that. It makes it harder when he (Morgan) sees you"

when did she find time in her busy schedule to attempt to pretend to act like a mother?

OMG, this crazy bitch is back in Robin and Patrick's house.

Archived