Shortland Street

• Members

I have no idea how Kylie was able to become a nurse because she is dumb as a rock, but for some reason that I cannot explain, I still like her.

I've been loving Ula and Evan's friendship lately.

I really don't think anyone can wear a pair of jeans like TK. My God ...

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There was a scene in ED where TK was working with three women he has slept with. Sarah, Roimata and Harper were all right there.

So he wants Sarah to live in his house and thinks he can date others while she lives there? I see he is going to have to chase Emma a bit now. I can see her in the kitchen in the morning running into Sarah. It would feel like you were sleeping with a married man in his house, lol. With the kid.

I'm getting the good feeling that Jasmine is headed out, at least for awhile. At 16, can't she drive? And why did she have a hard time taking a bus home? She doesn't drive, so she should know the buses. If she can't find her way out of South Ferndale, how is she to handle Auckland? Or Colombia? Psycho Granddaddy actually has a point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I liked to mention of the time when TK had his nephews under supervision.

I wonder who gave Kylie the STD? Seems like it has to be Vinnie or Evan but how it could be Evan I don't know. May have been Vinnie - well, there's Nicole and then Boyd, too. Interesting.

I'm getting a little warmed up to Granddad Cooper.

There's a slight hint Josh caused Murray's pass-out - don't know if I've going too far here. Another Whodunit.

• Members

The Roimata/Sarah/Vasa scenes were good. But as a nurse, it would be simple for Roimata to get a fresh start - work at St. Cat's, Central, another city in NZ, Australia, etc. I would get out of there too with both TK and Josh. The house she was in was adorable on the outside.

• Members

I really like the Bella / Josh story so far. Will they actually turn him into a full on creep or just keep being selfishly shady? Harper and TK have his number. He prays on weak women to support his ego. Everyday my concern for poor Bella grows.

Edited by Bright Eyes