The Soapgeist 6/21/2010

• Members

http://tvguide.ca/Soaps/Nelson_Ratings/Articles/100621_soapgeist_NB.htm

"Just judging from the script, because Schuyler had that major breakdown and shot the police commissioner, I kept asking people, ‘This is the kind of stuff that happens before you write someone off, right?’ I wasn’t working for two, three weeks. I was about to sign a lease on an apartment and I kept asking, ‘Is everything cool?’ and everyone would say, ‘You’re fine. They’re just trying to figure out how to get your character out of jail.’ Then, [executive producer] Frank Valentini called me and said, ‘Yeah, we couldn’t figure out how to do that.’ I said, ‘Dude, I wish you wouldn’t told me earlier. I just signed this lease!’ I had to pay some penalties and I got out of my lease, but I’m still grateful to One Life.”—B&B’s Scott Clifton on his last days of his Emmy-nominated stint on One Life

<_<<_<<_< Assholes.

• Members

It's SOP for ABC to lie to actors when asked a direct question about a character's future. Any actor who gets a script like that shouldn't waste time asking questions. They should trust their gut and start stealing toilet paper and coffee from the supply closet.

Archived