OLTL: SOAPNet June Preview

• Members

http://sn.soapnet.go.com/news/article/one-life-to-live-june-2010-preview?page=0,0

The next month has a whole lot in store for the citizens of Llanview, PA. But the biggest thing? Bo and Nora's wedding! It's been 10 years in the making, and these two are finally going to tie the knot. It's huge -- come on, this is Bo and Nora! June's the perfect time for romance and a wedding ... and this delivers.

But there's much ado among the rest of Llanview. Starting with Starr Manning, whose current somber romantic drama -- Cole's in jail! And he hates her dad! -- is about to take a left turn into high-stakes adventure. It's just like the summer movie season!

It all starts when Starr runs into this guy (doesn't it always?). Cole's fed up with her having Todd's back and doesn't want to see her anymore, so Starr opens up to this stranger ... who turns out to be a newcomer named James. Look for James to be a friendly ear -- and to also be connected to someone in town. He does have some secrets, which will only start to unravel as the month unfolds.

But most shockingly, Starr goes on the run! Wait, what? Why? You'll have to see.

Yup -- Dani and Nate are dating now. Poor Matthew! Look for us to get a window into what Nate's really all about this month. To that end, we'll meet his mother, played by Guiding Light's Jessica Leccia! And there may be more to her than meets the eye ...

Meanwhile, there's Ford we have to worry about. Who attacked him? And is he going to die? There's a big difference between assault and murder charges. Ford's life-or-death struggles leaves plenty of room for people to speculate. Markko gets thrown in jail! Langston confesses! Jessica thinks she -- or perhaps one of her alters -- really did it! Are any of them the guilty party? Share your theories in the comments.

Todd has an interesting idea: he thinks Hannah did it. To be fair, he thinks Hannah did a lot of things. But Todd's suddenly not the only one thinking Hannah's a shady lady. Doubt starts to creep into Marty's mind as well. Maybe Hannah pushed her down the stairs AND tried to bust Ford's head open? And perhaps she's responsible for another crime in Llanview?

The good news is we won't be left hanging for too long: The finger is most definitively pointed at someone before the month is out.

Lots going on in Tea-brain-tumor Land -- so much, in fact, it's too interesting to spill just yet. But what we can tell you is: This month, Todd finds out the truth. You've got to see how he handles it.

We've got to state it again -- Bo and Nora are getting married! For real, 100% yes -- they will wed. Now, that doesn't mean their wedding will go off without a hitch. Is it possible to have bad wedding karma?

All this, PLUS: Rex and Gigi decide to start things over again, and David Vickers returns to town. He's looking to heal his bro Matthew's broken heart. Except in his own special David way. Which is sure to be kind of insane.

What June storyline has you most intrigued?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's the same age as her son?

I'm still looking for someone to blame that KAD story on.

Seriously, I guess there's Melinda's death. What a laugh if they somehow have her responsible for that too.

OMG, Hannah killed Victor Lord. :o

• Members

I would argue that you not caring about Starr and Cole is kind of wrong since they've been on the show for years. I feel like people have to actively try to not like characters. I watch the show and am really not annoyed by anyone. It's a TV show and I appreciate characters that have been on for years because they're familiar. As for the other ones, they're all new and I wouldn't think the show expects you to care about them...yet.

• Members

I think he's in jail (for now :rolleyes: ), but he had a scene or two where they made it pretty clear through insinuations/Mitch's reactions that his hands were actually clean of this one. Which leads us to wonder who on earth has it out for Kelly like that? I really hate that, people being killed to hurt somebody else. This would be so much more interesting if Melinda's murder was ACTUALLY ABOUT MELINDA and not same lame so far story for Kelly.

Archived