AMC: Wednesday, March 31, 2010

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like though that finally Brooke didn't hide behind her subtleties and just lay it out there for Annie. Her bitching has been very passive aggressive thus far. At least she is being in her face... still though I feel your frustration.

I only saw the last half though....

Krystal was fun today.... it really reminded me of how she was when she first came on. Bobbie was channelling 2004 Krystal and it worked I thought. Its amazing what Eakes can do when not in scenes with MEK....

• Members

I'm glad the writers cleared up that whole Candy Shop\Rob Architect business with Krystal. I guess things just didn't work out with that. I was looking forward to that Candy Shop, LoL. I really liked Krystal today, I like her even more when she's interacting with others. Her and Jackson are great together, I'm glad he gave her the Paralegal job.

LOVED Damon hanging out with that troubled Kid at the hospital. Shows that he has at least some maturity inside of him. And that last part, he was acting just like Tad. That was something Tad would do....the writers are showing a lot of sides of Tad (besides the "Cad" like things, flirting with girls, etc, etc) in Damon. I like that.

This Swine Flu stuff is kind of silly and random, LoL. I love how Marissa has a "mild" symptom of it. I don't know why (from reading spoilers) i thought it was going to spread around PV or something, LOL! I love how JR is not caring that much about Marissa, and is getting closer to Annie. A little shimmer of hope that the JR\Marissa pairing won't last long. I hope JR really does seduce Annie, and Marissa finds out and storms out of PV!

Jake and Amanda were great today, to. Loved how they kept calling the nanny separately, and not knowing. Their scenes were written very well...

• Members

Amanda just got a job that will have her out of town alot and she hires a pretty babysitter? Girl, thats your first mistake right there

amcgumby.jpg

And in other news, the role of Krystal Carey, will now be played by Gumby

amc0331102.jpg

Was it necesary to have Opal tuck her napkin into her neck? Jeez, she looks prime for the nursing home

Krystal is dropping her candy/coffee shop venture? What a waste! I actually liked the idea of it. Im guessing she may go next now that they just gave her something less to do. She was a paralegal before? Really?

Can Erica and Brooke please cut this BFF sh-t?

amc0331103.jpg

Ugh! She came across as quite teh witch towards the end

• Members

Jack hired Krustal as an assistant. That's more than what she was doing before. It's actually a paying job... instead of being stuck with all the kids in Pine Valley whose parents dump them on her so they can lynch David.

Speaking of babysitting...

And, again, maybe I'm an idiot hobbyist writer who is stuck on little things like "continuity" and "consistency," but where the hell did this panic about "Jamanda" leaving Trevor alone with a babysitter come from -- when, just earlier this morning on the SAME DAY during the GREAT IDEA of having all of the characters up before the crack of dawn all at the same time, Amanda left Trevor with a babysitter so she could straddle an exam table and make out with Jake?

I would understand if it involved a story or scene where Amanda and Jake were actually WORKING their separate jobs... but they leave Trevor with the babysitter to go have lunch, and they panic like this is the first time it's ever happened?

Insult me some more, please.

• Members

1. Annie loses out on a sizable portion of Adam's fortune, but manages to net enough cash to buy ConFusion.

2. Through a series of circumstances, Jake and Annie hook up, leaving Scott and Amanda out in the cold.

3. Janet hates Annie for causing Jake and Amanda to break up, so she escapes from the loony bin and torches the place in the hopes of eliminating Amanda's competition, BUT --

4. Janet and Scott get false information at the last minute that Amanda is inside the place, as well, so Janet's attempts to stop the bombing/fire/whatever from happening result in the deaths of both Scott and Janet.

5. Scott's death proves more than Annie can bear, so she leaves P.V. (and Ryan w/ Emma) in order to get her life in order. Later, she'll send for Emma, but Ryan will fight tooth-and-nail to hold onto his daughter.

6. Jake and Amanda attempt a reconciliation, but that, too, fails, and they part as friends...for now.

DONE!

• Members

Just when I thought we had seen the last of getting food at CONFusion and going to real venues. GRR. the Only other thing I hated today was the Swine Flu stuff though I never really thought (i know I know) that the point of it was to get certain characters away from JR (and Annie) which I can get behind.

Thought it was a terrific episode--loved the cheezy Damon stuff, loved Brooke and Erica much more than yesterday. Find Krystal and Jack oddly compelling. MUCH prefer Jake/Amanda dealing with all this than David.

Archived