Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOM

And now for something different...heehee. I have finally made it to MEXICO CITY!!!! 

I'm honestly going to say bored...WHERE??? I have made it up to the first Mexico City epsiode and I did not see Alexia vs Larsa coming at all!!! WOW. Meanwhile, I liked the 'slower' episode before the episode with Julia and Kiki in the fashion show. And I cannot stress this enough...whether it's a total chaos, a slow burn, or a 'boring' episode, the girls will ALWAYS give FASHION....and it was EVERYTHING.

Just the feel. The vibe. The sense of sisterhood that we used to get from RHOP. It's just all there for me with the RHOM girls. They can get along. They can fight. They can totally take it to Hades and back. And then come together for one of their own. And I love them for it.

It seem the main plot was Alexia and Marysol again making it about Nicole and still trying to hold a grudge for the Ana ambush. Even now that Adriana FINALLY copped to being behind it. You know what they say about those slips. They SHOW.

As for the Mexico City trip, it was a good start for me. Fashions. Sights. Unexpected drama with Alexia and Larsa. I mean...that totally came from the left. And hotties. I would have wanted to touch him, too, Kiki.

lol.

So far...

ALEXIA. To quote the great Tiffany 'New York' Haddad, she is clipping down. Adriana is pot stirring with her. Nicole is always going to be better than her. Now Larsa is coming for her. Over what? Nonsense. Still...that was my kind of carrying on because I did not see that coming at all. And it shows what I love about this group. The dynamic is always shifting. Outside of that...it does appear at this point that the Todd subplot has vanished right with Ana. So things that made me go hmmm.

LARSA. I've actally been enjoying her. And when I watched, I felt sad at her and Michaeal breaking up because watching their scenes has been adorable. And now that they are back on...allegedly...I guess I can keep going awwww. And then her going after Alexia with HW pettiness was shocking, but funny. However...not funny...was her going after Guerdy again so I'm glad Guerdy was having NONE of it.

GUERDY. Speaking of Guerdy, I see I'm a too invested in her story. Because there was a scene between her and Russell in these episodes...that had real tension to them. They always seem to be on the same page even when they have different opinions. So it was sad to see any hint of a rift. But it was authentic. 

JULIA. I loved everything about her and Kiki showing off their modeling. She really has come into her own this season. 

LISA. Yeeeeah. The flower is off the bloom with me and Lisa. Just like Fabulous Ice on SLC, I have been starting to feel a way about Lisa. At first, I could understand her point of view about Lenny. And I loved the girls started to tough love her because she really did need it. But now? I kept watching scenes with her and going...why are you so focused on this when you have FOINE Jody right there??? And then she made the whole Alexia/Nicole/Ana/Adriana drama about her. Where is her self-awareness? Just smh.

NICOLE. What do you mean my girl has to travel commerical??? WHAt??????? NO, MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! But I just love seeing her fashion this time around. Boss.

Looking forward to the next few episodes. 

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Of course Flopmarie would duplicate a look from the thirsty loser Charisse. At least she fit hers though...

Well I'll be damned. Bravo will NOT be happy this has leaked before the RHOBH finale and reunion have aired.

Time to fire Kyle...she couldn't keep this under wraps and they sold it for their own gain on Netflix.

• Members

She did nothing wrong. To be fair Bravo should have had their talent sign a non-compete clause so something like this wouldnt happen. Without one in place, she hasnt done anything but secure another check for her family. I can definitely ee why they'd be upset but they really should have taken steps to intervene when his show was announced. Its not like she pulled a complete Robyn and kept this all under wraps only to spill on Netflix. She's given Bravo material to work with

• Members

A lot of these outfits I feel like I've seen before.

I liked Dorit's outfit the best, until I realised that Melissa Gorga wore a similar look in blue at the last NJ reunion.

I'm not sure why Kathy showed up when she wasn't in this current season at all (rumors say she came to excoriate Sutton on Kyle's behalf, which makes zero sense to me??), but yay I guess. She'll be entertaining.

Garcelle is channeling LVP's Tom Ford liquid-rosé-gold look at the S8 reunion.

We already know about Flopmarie channelling Charrisse.

Crystal's dress is very Italian Designer and very her -- underrated and understated. Maybe too daywear for BH? Overall I think she looks the best here -- hair lustrous, skin glowy.

I'm sure I've seen Sutton's halter-top dress on some reunion somewhere. The blue velvet is nice.

Erika's look has been in her closet a long time and is a repeat. Same, I feel, with this green outfit on Kyle. 

• Members

I....actually liked it. And I haven't tapped in for the season at all outside of clips. So I have knowledge of what's going on. I felt it touched on all the things that would be an issue at the reunion from said clips.

Please register in order to view this content