Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Welp... you certainly buck the trend on nuRHONY opinions!

Re: the grilling. OK, I can accept that Sai's husband, David, might have been loud rather than grilling, and that came off stronger than he meant to.

It was a weird social engagement (the men obviously don't know each other that well and were laughing a little too loudly and awkwardly -- not to mention the Sai-Jessel stuff) and everybody had had drinks.

To me, Pavit seemed like he was minding his own business and being cautious with the group. Who can blame him? They were ready to nitpick him to death.

'Abe-the-babe' as someone deluded referred to him on TwitterX seems dead-eyed to me. Like Erin, he thinks he's doing great on-screen with the sex talk, and doesn't realise how flat it's falling. If I'd met him IRL I would be somewhat uncomfortable.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree: we get it... your wife blew you that morning and you're a horny guy. Big whoop. LOL. No groundbreaking news there. It comes off slightly.... I don't know the word.

The engagement was weird; but again, they were bringing up why Ubah was not married, and so she asked them what the husbands loved. And, to me, David's felt most... nice? Abe was too sex focused, and Pavit seemed... like he didn't wanna engage over his wife. At all, which is weird since Ubah was into the question.. and the only one who was really beefing with the other one was Sai.

I usually buck the trend on most opinions. I did it with Eboni, too.

• Members

I think the reason why Sai/Erin are confused by Jessel/Pravit is because they don't know the specifics of their early relationship.  I read somewhere that Jessel and Pravit were long distance the first year or so of their relationship.. and I think sometimes you're more able to be apart or together with ease.

@Liberty CityAbe and Erin seem 'try hard' to me... in terms of their oh so active sex life.  It's been my experience that people actually having sex tend not to talk about it so much vs people that don't have as much so they talk it up.   And I actually think there is a backstory with Abe/Erin that we don't know about

• Members

I think I’m a bit off the Housewives train in general (has become a parody of a parody of a parody for me—I couldn’t even get into the revived Miami), but NuRHONY wasn’t hittin’ for me. I do like RHUGT for allowing the women to almost totally break the fourth wall and discuss themselves as “Housewives,” although Gizelle’s contrived fûckery last season ruined it. I’m also still drained and disillusioned from the last season of Vanderpump Rules, which was great but intense and ugly.

• Members

No I dont think its about confusion. Its odd to fly all the way to Vietnam for just 1 day for any circumstance that doesnt involve business or a family emergency. I dont think the dynamics about their early relationship matter. Its weird. With that said its none of their business

• Members

And she addressed it. I dont know what more they want from her. Its excessive how they keep harping on it despite getting an explanation from Jessel and her husband

SLC

Angie is such a damn liar. She said she never heard the rumors yet when talking to Shawn, she talked about how he's heard about that stuff for years. I cant with that man crying over the rumors either. They were putting 20 on 10

I hate that they are pinning the rumors on Meredith. She NEVER brought that out on camera nor even said what she knew. She said she's heard things about the husband and that could hae been financial problems for all we know. Whitney is lying on her

Lisa has got to be one o the most self absorbed housewife. Definitely top 3 alongside Ramona and Dorit

Heather needs to see a psychiatrist. She has an unhealthy relationship with religion and is projecting her trauma onto others. Why would Lisa come to her about Jack's mission? Ya'll are not friends and that is HER kid, not yours. She needs to quit bc this aint a battle she will win

I like Monica but she can be too crude. She did not need to keep saying Shawn was f--king other men. She couldnt say slept or hooked up with? And the way she was using those obscenities to her mother around senior citizens? Im no prude but thats too much

Mary was on WWHL and that had to be one of the most awkward yet entertaining episode! Andy asked an audience question "Why did you retun to the show?" Mary said "To help you guys out" LOL! Andy was so shocked and didnt know how to respond to her blunt honesty. She was a trip!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Totally agree it's a no-win situation, but wasn't it interesting that Lisa flipped out about not being invited over to Heather's house, or having Heather support her...yet it's obvious that neither woman is a friend to the other? 

The SLC group is one of the least likeable set - they all clearly dislike each other for the most part.