Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Whitney and Heather both did great with their shots -- as much as it pains me to say that -- to the point where I am convinced they must have grown up watching Daytime. Whitney was very MTS; Heather was giving me Nina Arvesen (Cassandra Rawlins).

Candiace, Marysol and Alexia also nailed it.

Gizelle's was giving "I wasn't allowed to watch soap operas growing up."

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOA newcomer Courtney,  is Ralph's long lost cousin! I just saw that in Bravo's writeup of her

Courtney Rhodes

Courtney joins this season as a friend. She’s a successful brand marketing expert and jewelry designer in Atlanta who has been friends with Shereé for many years. Courtney realizes her strong ties to this group when she finds out her long-lost cousin is Drew’s husband, Ralph.

59b50b857e2d528a6fda79d9a3b7e9ec
ralphBioImage.png

• Members

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqY0OX5D_g2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Not sure this will link properly, but I agree with Tamra about Gizelle on girls trip.

Where is the bonding of the women in pairs.... other than Candiace/Leah..or Gizelle/Porsha...its too much drama and not enough mixing of the groups.

Season 1 and 2 had some good mixing and bonding

• Members

RHOM's final reunion episode got overshadowed by the arrival of RHUGT 3, but it surprisingly ended on a non-toxic note. It felt like there was room for forgiveness between Las Cubanas and Adriana, even though I'm not sure Adriana believes their friendship can be repaired to what it was. Thankfully, Larsa kept largely mute. She works in small doses only.

The RHOM speculation is now saying that Joanna Krupa is back for S6. I thought she was a limp, narcissist bore so I'm not feeling this rumor, lol.

RHUGT 3:

Gizelle had the nerve to complain about Candiace getting angry about the Chris accusation? Girl, bye. It's not about whether the accusation involved sexual assault, it was about you lying on national TV and trying to destroy a man's personal reputation for no reason other than ratings! She reallyihas little redeeming qualities, and Porsha sounded like a fool defending her. "You were the victim!"

Please register in order to view this content

Bad Weather are getting on everyone's nerves bringing this nothingburher SL over from SLC. It is fake and everybody knows it.

• Members

@Cat I liked Joanna and would love her back but I dont see it unless they paid her big. Alexia was asked about that on WWHL and she made made a good point. She doesnt see Joanna moving back to Miami bc it was never really her home. She's an LA girl and will probably stay there

• Members

Only reason I could even see Joanna coming back was because of the whole Lisa drama...where Lisa stated she wouldn't ever acknowledge Joanna if she saw her in person.

But she was only in Miami because of her ex so doubt she'd be back except as a cameo.

• Members

I remember liking Joanna, and it's been years since I watched her Miami seasons, but something about the sister and the fiance/husband at the time creeped me out.  The whole dynamic was so weird.  

It also felt like Joanna was the main character in those seasons and she's like the least interesting lol, but I didn't dislike her.

• Members

NJ

I'm liking this season, even though nothing is happening aside from the Theresa vs. Joe drama and I think both of them (and their spouses) are wrong... *shrugs*

Jennifer embarrassed herself with that coffee cup reader. Could that have been more obvious? The women could hardly contain themselves with laughter it was so staged.

And that's the problem with NJ right now - aside from the Theresa vs Joe drama, everything else feels very manufactured. 

However, Dolores' hatred of Dina felt very real. Let's get a camera on Dina ASAP.

• Members

Like I said...given the divorce...not shocked AT ALL.

And look who tried to upstage Season 1...

I believe @Cat explained perfectly why Joanna was the focus then...though I lived for her rivalry with Adriana...who had hands before most of the housewives did. 

And yes on her sister and foine Romain having a vibe.

• Members

Joanna became the focus in S2 and S3 because she was a 'name' prior to RHOM as a cheesecake model for men's 'lifestyle' magazines like Maxim (remember those?). I felt the show focused a little too much on Joanna's scripted bust-ups with Romain, and was more interested by Lea, Adriana, Alexia, Marysol, Karent, etc., just my personal opinion. Joanna came across mean and always complaining. On re-watches of OG RHOM, I appreciate more what she brought to the franchise (personal drama; friendships with Karent and Lisa), but she was never a fascinating HW to me. I wasn't intrigued by her. She could still potentially bring some drama to the RHOM reboot though -- I just don't want her to dominate 60% of the screen time like she did before. 

Interesting that Budget Kardashian was the 'name' used for promoting the RHOM reboot and she too leaves me kind of cold. She's got a place in the show, of course, and overall the current RHOM is balanced nicely between all the women. It feels like an ensemble cast.