Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

LuAnn vs. Sonja is what could save both from being cut next season. I'm pretty much over Sonja and her delusions. And I just LOVE LuAnn calling her out on her business ventures that never turn into anything. Sonja needs a wake-up call, and I also like how LuAnn called her out on being a fake friend, losing touch during the break between seasons, then suddenly trying to be all chummy once they started filming again. LuAnn legitimately wanted to keep in touch, and Sonja totally brushed her off.

LuAnn/Andy vs. Ramona next week looks sooooo good. I loved that shade Ramona gave about LuAnn being jealous because she's not on the show, because LuAnn actually was one of the MVP's this season without a dusty ol' apple.

Aviva is the new Alex; everything she says is irrelevant and nobody really cares what she has to say.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lol at the usual suspect pretending like Kristen did anything at the reunion.

Luann always comes for people but she usually gets shot down. See Bethenny, See Alex and even Ramona in past seasons. She always tries cuz she needs that airtime

And I like Andy but he doesn't have the balls to continue gunning for Ramona. He'll try once or twice (like he did in the preview) but ultimately he'll back down he always does...see Teresa and see Nene....

God I can't believe people take Kristen seriously. She's just typical valley girl dumb....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

It was on at work and I rewatched it and Kristen really was the best part. The singing to Sonja, because sometimes you have to match someone's cray for them to understand was hilarious, on point, effective and the best was when she said now I look delusional lol. Her shut the !@#$%^&*] up line to Aviva. Her calling the other couch out on their [!@#$%^&*] and not letting them stop the conversation, her making trashmona look like the piece if [!@#$%^&*] she is over the glass, her sarcastic lines to trash and Aviva, and her owning what a bitch she was to heather in Montana. Flawless. Plus she absolutely looked the best.

Heather was her normal HBIC self. Calling people out and saying truth. Aviva and to an extent Ramona don't like her fir this. She doesn't play by their rules. Carole isn't great at the reunion but that's not surprising be ashes gets more the I need a moment to process and react.

Luann, I agree with everyone - MVP of the season and her take down of trash will be glorious.

Sonja is not well. We all know this. It's time to pull the trigger and drop her because her brand if crazy isn't even fun to watch anymore, it's just sad. And pathetic.

• Members

Oh please delusion at it's finest. Kristen is doing except joining the bully squad against Ramona, Sonja, and Aviva. Its easy since we all know Sonja is not the strongest person ever and Aviva has lost all credibility.

Ramona is over the wine incident and it completely showed. Kristin's only big moment was when she was upfront with Sonja about her delusions regarding her products. That was one time she came off credible. And her confrontation with Aviva over the cursing incident. Otherwise she showed up with new boobs like the white version of Porsha.

Talk about pathetic. Luann did nothing except trying to stay on that fence until she got angry at Sonja. The two of them are plastic fake women. But I know the group think mentality will applaud them for their simple fake actions.

• Members

Apparently tamra revealed Lizzie's cell # on facebook, and Lizzie notified Bravo. Apparently, Tamra's facebook page is down and now Radar is reporting that Tamra has been fired. Doubt it's true, but kinda cool if it were.

Lastly, Lizzie indicated in a facebook message that she is through with the housewives.. which would explain how blase she was on her WWHL appearance.

• Members

Tamra got mad at Alex McCord who said that her sources tell her that Bravo wants to get rid of one of the big three (Tamra, Vicki, Heather) to cut costs. Tamra took that as a slight to her and tweeted that they were talking about her. Alex said she wasn't told anybody in particular, but it does make sense that it would be Tamra after her drama this season. I just wish this happened BEFORE the reunion was filmed, which is why they need to stop filming them so far in advance.

What do yall predict the cast will look like next year?

For Sure: Shannon, Heather, Vicki - This is self-explanatory and based on this season all they really need

Maybe: Tamra, Lizzie - Tamra due to budget and calling out production, Lizzie due to her being boring

Gone: Danielle - Too quiet

Possible Returns: Jeana, Gretchen - We know they already asked Gretchen back, plus Jeana could stabilize as a familiar face. I'd say Lauri, but they used that lol

• Members
LMFAO. Her world will be over if she gets the boot. It is obviously her. Vicki is the last original and there's no way Heather at 3 years costs as much as Tamra at 7. She's annoying and useless. Bye hoe! Edited by Eric83

• Members

Lizzie better than me. Had she put my phone number on Facebook, I'd be knocking on Tamra's door and I'd whoop her a** real good. That's dangerous to give out people's numbers without their consent. I do hope that Lizzie comes back next season. I love her and she's the main reason why I like RHOC this season. Plus, if Gretchen, Lauri, and Jeana were to return, those three would be a perfect little alliance with Lizzie.

I don't see Andy getting rid of Vicki. She's automatically staying. I don't see him dropping Heather or Shannon as they've carried this season together. I am ALL for Trashra to leave. Bitch is long past due to be put out to pasture. She's the main reason why the have to keep recasting because she runs the women off due to her vile ways.

• Members

I would think they would keep at least one or the other (Vicki more importantly). Those 2 are the main faces (there's a plastic surgery joke begging to be cracked) of the show. To lose both in one year would hurt the OC brand.

Plus, the OC doesn't have a football team of supporting players waiting in the wings, like Atlanta or Beverly Hills.

Edited by Gray Bunny