Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

OC: From what little of OC I watched and seen of Heather, I like her. But I like dark haired women. LOL!!! And 'here's an Oreo' is a classic and love that gif.

And anyone who can rock black leather like she does next week when she goes in on Tamra...

BH: I like New girl from the pic.

NJ: Realized Cancer Scare Girl = Amber. Oops.Could she be their version of Kenya Moore given the drama she is about to unleash?

ATL: Is Sheree a done deal yet?

ETA: Oooooo...according to that article, Camille might be eager to return after all. Thoughts?

Edited by Taoboi

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She looks like fun! Hopefully she'll be team Vanderpump seeing as how she already dresses and styles herself better than the other haggard 4. Why oh why is Kim returning? Seriously?? This bitch NEEDS TO GO! If she's holding a diamond then I'm going to spam Andy Cohens Facebook and Twitter pages. This mess has been on far past her due date.

• Members

I'm sure if she fails to cotton to Lisa (long-term) like most of the cast fails to do (long term) in general she'll soon be considered haggard as well.

I'm guessing if anything she'll be like that woman that hated Kyle with the passion of one million suns (I really just forgot her name) - somewhat neutral (besides on the subject of Kyle at least with that let go chick).

All that noise aside, hopefully there are no teams this season as the general storyline direction needs a shift.

I have no problem with Kim returning but she really should just be a friend. Camille should return in her place.

• Members

Last season of RHOBH was nothing like say last season of Big Brother, only Brandi made racist comments and even she shut it down by a third of the season through. It also wasn't "I hate you because of your race" random ish, Brandi took a distaste to her after she ratted her/Yolanda out to Lisa and J/B just continued to rub each other the wrong way.

• Members
He may have read it wrong, the same way I did originally. I first took it to mean they are currently auditioning two sets of women and she got axed. Now I see this was years ago back in 2010 and they have since brought her back. At least, that's what I think he means