• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NYC

Jack don't hate me but....

"You don't poke a sleeping lion" QFT. Kristen was so annoying this episode. I wanted to split her lip. Ramona came to apologize to her and this bitch was so bitchy and unreceptive of it. Ramona's delivery definitely should have been more sincere but you know what, Kristen owed her an apology as well

"how would you feel if I had to get stiches?" BITCH, you didn't get stiches so stop being so damn dramatic. Im glad Ramona didn't placate her. Ramona was getting crunk! I loved her getting in Kristen's face. Kristen shouldn't have started with her. Kristen was later talking about sh-t she knew NOTHING about. Yet again making it all about her. Im glad Sonja called her ass out. Kristen, ugh I hate chicks like her.

Carole on Ramona's acting. "She almost got me. That was some act. I mean not Oscar worthy, but People's Choice or Daytime Emmys"

Sonja was so over the top crying over Ramona

I didn't even realize LuAnn was in the episode till her talking head about provoking not being an adjective. She is such a sh-t stirrer

One last thing about Kristen. She makes a big deal about Ramona commenting on her being just a pretty face, YET her tagline for the show is about her admitting she's dumb but its okay bc she's preeettttty. Yeah pretty f-king annoying!

• Members

Kristen pointed out that Heather splashed water as well and Ramona didn't hit her with a glass. Kristen really didn't owe her an apology if Ramona wasn't expecting one from Heather. I also didnt like how she kept saying Kristen provoked her. She clearly had a problem with Kristen the entire time and i rolled my eyes at her revisionist history that she was having a ball until she was splashed. She was actually foaming at the mouth talking sh-t about Kristen :lol: She was really pressed her hair was messed up because she was planning to go to the Hampton the whole time. She is so phony. Putting on that act for Carole so she could segue into asking for a ride to the airport.

LLuAnn is honestly the most enjoyable she's ever been. I loved when she kept telling Sonja "She lied to you" as Sonja sat there blubbering trying to make an excuse for Trashy. I smiled with glee when the ladies raised their glass and toasted to confronting Ramona about what a liar she is. :D

Edited by Eric83

• Members
Lol.... she could thrown the oar at Heather then. :lol: The root of the problem was she really didn't like Kristen and was waiting for a reason to go in on her. When she splashed the water she thought it was carte Blanche to throw a glass in her face. I really didn't like how from there Ramona tried to say Kristen was reminding her of her father to excuse. Like LuAnn (I really want to say LuMan but promised to stop) said there's no doubt it happened but you cant use it as an excuse for how you treat others.

• Members

Kristen was super pathetic and beyond annoying. Ramona made her argument very well and also apologized for her reaction. But the bottom line is she told the b*tch not to throw water at her hair. Kristen did. They were out in the middle of a lake. Ramona had the glass in her hands and on instinct threw it right back at the person she thought threw something at her. For every action there's going to be a reaction.

What I didn't like was Ramona plotting to escape the very next day. That was a cowardly move on her part and I did lose some respect for her then. And her little meltdown in the woods seemed genuine to me but given all that happened before and how she used it to escape the rest of the trip it does make me wonder....

Looks like LuMann is pulling a Yolanda the Idiot move next week and trying to ambush Ramona. But whatevs it doesn't look like Ramona is going to take it lying down. LMAO at Kristen and her husband (whos name I can't even remember) fighting about dinner on the table. This lady is even worst than Cindy.

• Members

Cindy would've went toe to toe with Aviva. Trust. She went toe to toe with Ramona and used to be on Ramona's a** at the drop of a dime. Sonja's too. She tried coming for Alex at the reunion but Alex didn't give her the time. She had bigger fish to fry (Luann & Jill).

And I'm in the minority but I can't stand Heather & Carole. I find them draining, elitist, and bitchy. First season these two (especially Carole) were quiet as a church mouse but now this season they wanna be all ballsy.

That's why I like Aviva. She came out the gate guns blazing and taking sh*t from no one. I need my psychotic one-legged diva, Aviva back already.

• Members
Agreed. I appreciated how she wouldn't let Ramona out talk her and leaving her out of that boring trip to London.

Carole can be a bit of a confessional gangsta but I love her dry humor and sarcasm. I like her unique approach to all the fuckery of the housewives shows.

Aviva needs to leave after this season. She provides drama but she isn't a viable, long term type of housewife.

• Members

She was compared to what she was season one. Yes, she did confront Ramona and Sonja but she didn't do that "street" sh*t on them. Only on Aviva, who did nothing to Heather. She'd never buck up to Ramona like that.

Hush yo mouth! tongue.png Aviva needs to stay. She stirs the pot well and is willing to go at it with anyone. If anyone needs to get the boot, it's Carole. She bores me to tears.