Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NOW that I'm caught up...lol...my notes...

ATL:

How I saw it, when the fight happened in Part 1...come on now...if there was anyone whom reactions everyone wanted to know and who has always given excellent commentary on things, it has been Nene so I can see why her 1 on 1 came first and did great with ratings.

Porsha...meh on that interview since I missed it for one and well I do believe it was a setup though I can see her side for two.

And yes, I actually loved Kenya's interview because she address so much that we have been talking about for WEEKS and even MONTHS here. Other than what Vix said about her and the sperm bank which was a fib and I guess we will know for sure if it was all a big giant lie come next month, she did bring her recipets on that car. But she also should have own up to the fact that she did sleep with Chris...it was right there on her face when Shady Phae Phae went in. Then again, that just adds more prove how she would know he ain't married to Common Law Wife. Not to mention his interview online.

I will admit that Nene has been angry this season. But she has had some awesome moments. And I'm sorry...her and Kenya have a rivalry going on and I am entertained. Nene is the star, and it does seem like Kenya has urspered her throne. That just means that in this story the next move would naturally be that Nene gets it back because she's the star. And that makes her the underdog now. I'm all for backing a underdog. So you can hate me for it all you want. tongue.png

However, the amount of damage control she is going to have to do is EPIC. Cuz that comment to Andy at the reunion...DAMN. While I have been close to say that, I would never say it like THAT to my superiors. So how does she save?

OC:

I just wanted to take the time to say that you all FINALLY got me into that.

And love the updated opening.

And love MzPiz love of all things Charisma Carpenter. SAME. I expect to hear LOST GIRL comments from you when she premieres. wink.png

NYC:

You are sooooo turning me into a RH ho if only because you guys talk about it so much I want to keep up to be in on stuff.

____

I just know I forgotten to say something, but I'm sure it'll come to me. Back at the house with the crazy internet.

ETA: Oh, lord!!! You guys!!! DEAD.

EATA: Oh, I remembered, that given the time of the workout videos...sorry but the timing is waaaaay to suspicious to not give Kenya the *side-eye*

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Lol at the Persecution of Ramona above.....girl was absolutely justified in throwing the ish at Kristin. The whole trip looked utterly boring and I don't blame Ramona for moving to a better event.

Luanna might as well have been a housewife considering all the airtime she's getting. But this is good cuz she doesn't get paid and remains irrelevant while still stirring the pot.