Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Previews of next weeks episode tell so much in so little. I agree that next week will end up being Yolanda's downfall with the audience. Her haughty return with Ken will just make her look nasty. I hope her "marriage" with David will last forever because his track record says otherwise. And her being aggressive with Ken when he was just simply giving her a friendly nudge was ridiculous. And I also found it odd that in that exchange, Brandi slid in there that David works. Umm … b*tch, Ken works too. He owns numerous restaurants with his wife. Have a seat, whoremonger.

Brandi further kills me when she too jumps on and tells Ken not to jump into the "girl talk." So funny because last year, he was defending her when Paul/Adrienne and Kyle/Mauricio tag teamed her a** on two different occasions. Now in this situation, he's defending his own wife, and I don't blame Ken for interjecting. I would too. When you love someone and see them getting ganged up on, I'd jump in too. At that moment in time, I wouldn't care if you're man or woman when you're trying to hurt someone I love.

And the other clip with Carlton/Brandi, I am so glad that Carlton is no longer snowed by Brandi. Carlton (and now Yolanda) backing Lisa about the magazine claim just shows how thirsty and hungry that giraffe looking heifer is. The preview further showed how thirsty she is with Brandi bringing everything back to Scheana. I swear at this point, FleaAnn and Scheana need to hold diamonds next season just to eff with Brandi. I'm also hoping that Leann and Eddie's reality show paints them perfectly so that Brandi can't piggy back on them anymore.

Overall, I hope Lisa apologizes to Kyle, so she'll stop playing perpetual victims--a role she SUCKS at. I hope that Lisa officially washes her hands of Brandi and Yolanda. No forgiveness next season. I hope this is the end of Kim being on the show. After tonight, I'm hoping Carlton & Joyce are brought back next season, and they come for Brandi harder. Somebody better drag this saggy faced sow (Brandi) at the reunion. She needs to be checked once and for all….

• Members

What bothers me with Ken's involvement is the whole thing with his rules on what man should say to a woman. A man shouldn't criticize Brandi (even when she is using racial slurs against his wife) because Brandi's single. So if Yolanda says, "How dare you criticize me when my husband isn't here/when I have Lyme disease/etc." does that mean she's right and he's wrong?

The whole thing mostly underscores for me that aside from Lisa/Brandi, maybe, none of these were ever genuine friendships, more like uneasy alliances full of paranoid people. I think that's the biggest flaw in this franchise - the lack of emotional stakes.

• Members

Watching RHOBH.

So.... Lisa and Ken leave PR and it signals immediate guilt? WTFever.

anigif_enhanced-9102-1392416370-11.gif

Kim has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp. She is so invested in Lisa and Ken being ousted. Does she think that with them gone, Kim is going to get more meaningful airtime? lmao. She has no airtime without mentioning their asses. Kim says she is pleased they are gone. Ooooo. Burn.

Please register in order to view this content

How sweet that everybody is getting along so well! It's all so REAL and GENUINE and SPONTANEOUS! laugh.png What a fakefest. Everybody promises not to mention the Wicked Fairy but they just can't help themselves. Oh the energy without Lisa here is so different! It's wonderful! Kim is making a play for the 'Unfunniest Housewife on Bravo' award by imitating Puerto Ricans speaking "olé olé blah blah." It's called Spanish, you tool. She and Brandi decide to splash around, barefoot, in a fountain and all I can think is aaaargh! GERMS! Do you know how many birds and people piss, sh!t and vomit in recycled fountain water?! Luckily security is here to chase them away and decontaminate the fountain. laugh.png LOL, c'mon. The joke writes itself!

Lisa talking with Carlton is probably the most relaxed and vulnerable I have seen Lisa all season. I can't disagree with Ken's words about how these people are no longer their friends. Apart from those amazing distracting eyelashes, I feel so bad for the Queen.

Thankfully the episode is leaving this toxic BS for now. First we get a not-at-all-staged moment (!) where Brandi gifts her mom with a new car -- at Yolanda's mansion. Because her condo is too shiteous to be filmed. Her mom and dad looked genuinely thrilled but seeing Yolanda and Hellooooo my Love! play the generous proxy benefactors felt off to me. Especially after Yol's WWHL interview.

Kim's ex is HOT AS SIN. He looks about 32! Young Kimberley and I had identical college experiences -- I, too, walked through into my dorm room and discovered a closet with a bunk bed in it. Gigi is having the college living experience I wish I had -- a multi-million dollar apartment in Manhattan. Yes, please! Having said that, living in a dorm was as meaningful, difficult, but ultimately as rewarding an experience as going to class. Gigi might be missing out. Still, both Lemons and the drunken pony did raise great daughters.

OMG, Taylor!!! Kennedy is so lively now! Portia is a sweetheart but that older daughter, Sophia, is clearly trying out for her own future reality show with that screeching.

Next week: ugh. I despise those witches again.

Edited by Cat