Daytime Diva headed to B&B?

• Members
:blink:

What does THAT have to do with anything?!

If this is an attempt at drawing some sort of attention to an umpteenth racial comparison/board war, then just forget it. No one picked on Kathy Brier when she was on OLTL. Or at least I didn't.

And unlike Brier and Sonya Eddy(who I can't stand for reasons that have very little to do with her BMI), Kim Zimmer has sold herself on her sexuality and her body for YEARS to the daytime press(always complimenting how she gave her more than likely married scene partner's hardons in her love scenes, always fighting for center of attention at the expense of her co-stars[i.e. Watros/Forester]). She reaps what she sows. When the body's gone, when your center role that you had on a show that you swallowed whole(literally and figuratively) is gone, where does that leave you?

I respect that you're a "Kimmer" fan, but there's no need to pull the race card like it's your ace in the hole.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course I would, especially if:

1. She acts like some sexy diva, yet for no reason at all lets herself go, gains 200 pounds and then does nothing to reverse it. All the while wearing clothes she shouldn't be wearing.

2. Proclaims she can't abandon her 4000 calorie a day diet

3. Flaunts her obesity and says her favorite meal is a double cheeseburger with bacon on two sugar powdered chocolate filled doughnuts with an extra large mountain dew to drink and fried Twinkies on the side.

Yes I'm a big fan of Zimmer but I can't fathom why she just let herself go and then boasted about it. Sure I can understand age, but when she still tries to sell herself as the sex goddess of daytime like, game's over. Being a 50-something sex figure can only go far, being a 50-something fat sex figure goes nowhere.

Archived