AMC: "Daughters of Fine Lineage"

• Members

Anyone else remember Phoebe's woman's club The Daughters of Fine Lineage ?

OMG, those DLF meetings that Phoebe held at her house were hilarious. Enid and Marion were also members, as well as Phoebe's friend Juanita Ramsey.

They should bring this angle back to Pine Valley. I miss the snobby blue blood characters.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We never saw Juanita but I thought it would have been a cute nod to history to have one of her granddaughters round out the group of "hot girls" Lily had to contend with. It could still work if they give Greenlee and Madison more Pine Valley friends from boarding school.

(As a child I assumed Juanita was a negress. :ph34r: )

• Members

I could have sworn Juanita was shown a couple times -- like at the club meetings.

Maybe I'm getting her confused with someone else, though.

I distinctively remember a scene with Phoebe having a DFL meeting at her house and all the women sitting around drinking tea.... and Phoebe spiking hers with alcohol. LMAO!

They were discussing an adult book store that just opened in Pine Valley and they wanted to get it shut down.

• Members

You could be right, but I just remember Phoebe mentioning her, "My dear friend Juanita Ramsey..." God, when you quote Phoebe you just have to do the voice aloud (and dart your eyes to the prompter), words on a page don't do her justice. :P

• Members

"You duplicitous strumpet!"

<br>

<br>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Members

Awww, the 25th. Ruth Warrick was a very attractive older lady. She went down so fast, doctors say that breaking a hip is a major blow to a senior's overall health. :(

Langley and Myrtle actually sound a little alike. ;)

• Members

Take a look at this bitch calling Phoebe an "original disaster"....

<br>

<br>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Members

No, we never saw Juanita. The only member of her family I can recall seeing onscreen was when Phoebe tried to set Cecily up with her grandson.

I think they should have brought her on for Phoebe's funeral played by Agnes Nixon herself!

Archived