The Sud's Report 1/29/10

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even weeks when the actress who plays Destiny isnt on the show, he picks her as an actress to watch LOL!

I love how he claims Cam Mathison is taking over "his territory" by doing interviews. Umm right, Nelson, cuz your interviews are so highly regarded.... :huh:

I don't often talk back to my computer, but umm...

"You know what I love most about Destiny? Doesn’t it feel like we’re watching the beginnings of an iconic character like Erica Kane?"

No, Nelson, it sure doesn't. Not whatsoever.

• Members

:lol: Zendall and Eric, I couldn't believe my eyes either. I thought for a MILIsecond that he must be joking and then I realized that he was dead ass given his relationship with OLTL. How in the WORLD do you compare Destiny to Erica?? I cannot think of one single solitary thing, and being the jilted third of a triangle, I won't even give him that.

I must say though, I am surprised that they let CM interview Mel Gibson.

• Members

nelson is covering himself up by saying natas members will not allow the dvd screening. he pretty much sent jj's dvd to people who will be voting on the emmys this year. he knows that tape isnt eligible for the ceremony this year. way to manipulate the system.

• Members

My heart breaks at the shoutouts from Branco's editor because if there's ever been anyone proven to be less effective in their job, I don't know who it is. Sista, your best bet is to stay under the radar. This whole column is an object lesson in the fact that meth and writing don't mix. I shudder to think what Nelson is doing on that cruise. Maybe someone will bribe a couple of Cozumel cops to detain him for a few days.

Archived